Intern at CDW Campus Internship Program? Submit a Review

The best opportunity in my life as of now!

Miami, FL | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

There is two best parts of my internship. One, is to be able to meet with higher ups within my university, which has allowed me to receive so much more recognition on campus. Two, the ability to network with big name vendor partners like Microsoft, HPE, Samsung, Dell, etc.

So far, nothing!

I honestly have nothing negative to say. If you enjoy sales and talking to people, this internship is going to add so much value to your career goals.

Advice to Management

So far, I have no advice to give.

I do not remember the questions that were asked.

Internship promotes, encourages and challenges their coworkers.

Denver, CO | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people I worked with, the communication skills I gained, the technology I learned about and other skills/knowledge I gained.

Most of the communication with the company was done via remote.

Don't be afriad to step out of your comfort zone, you only get out what you give.

Advice to Management

A better way to motivate interns since everything is done remotely. I was very swelf-motivated so I could preform well, but if there was a way to make sure the interns are actually particpating (other than taking notes) that would be helpful.

1. If you were stranded on an island with one person. Who would you choose and why?

CDW Campus Intern: learning the world of business in the IT industry.

Tucson, AZ | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

good pay, flexible hours, great leadership, good learning experience, possible future career from this experience.

I walk A LOT around campus and it is very hot during the day in Tucson, Arizona.

you need to be out going and not be afraid of rejection. If you get rejected by a client it is not the end of the world.

You reap what you soe. Put forth the effort and enjoy the rewards.

Oklahoma City, OK | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Works into your schedule
Account team
Real world experiences

No set agenda

I received all of the information needed to make an informative decision

Advice to Management

Keep teaching us

When was a time you had to overcome relationship adversity and what did that look like?
Other confrontational questions to see how I am able to deal with specific situations

You get out what you put in, Your experience is 100% up to you.

Toledo, OH | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Experience, time, future possibilities

Working from home

That you have to work from home and be 100% self motivated in order to have a successful internship

Advice to Management

I honestly believe they are not lacking in any of these areas. I have been extremely pleased with everything so far.

Examples of past experiences in work with regards to successes and failures

Technology sales internship that offers diverse skill training with a very reputable and well-connected organization. Flexible hours.

Cleveland, OH | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

The flexible hours, the respectful way in which I was treated by my superiors, the interactive nature of CDW as a company, and the "you get what you give" nature of the internship.

I wish I had more specific contacts presented to me that I should reach out to. It was often hard to find people to meet with.

Take this internship if you are interested in being self-motivated and open to learning about the world of business, sales, and technology. Understand that, though CDW is a large company, you will be made to feel important in your position.

Advice to Management

I personally feel that everything was exceptional in this internship.

What do you know about CDW?
Do you have any technology background?
How could you apply your marketing background to help the account team?
Are you sociable?
Are you a well-connect, go-getter on campus?
How do you find contacts that may be hard to reach?

Promoted and acted as an ambassador of CDWG on the University of Michigan's campus

Ann Arbor, MI | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Real world field sales experiences that put me far ahead of peers coming out of college within the inside sales organization.

Really nothing. Completely flexible hours,great pay, great management, and best of all it really did help prepare me for the workplace.

I suppose I wish I would have know where it would take me ahead of time. I have been in full-time employment with the company for almost seven years now in multiple roles and it has taken me to roles in Chicago and Los Angeles. It has just been a phenomenal work experience and there have been loads of advancement opportunities within the company.

CDW Campus Internship: Personal and Proffesional Growth at its Finest

Memphis, TN | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

I could be frustrated about not getting in front of customer's who weren't thrilled with meeting a college kid and then talking to my boss about it. I would then receive great advice, trainings, or a new way of looking at a situation. I used to be afraid of failing but I realize it truly is part of the job and it is about making the best out of that failure.

The fact I did not start/know about it sooner.

You will get out what you put in. While it is cliché, it's true.

Advice to Management

Continue hiring wonderful people into our company! Continue with the wonderful relationships with our partners and keep up the encouragement.

To be honest, that was over a year and a half ago. I don't remember too much about the hiring questions.

Great intern experience that built upon my studies and allowed me to practice what I learned in real life.

Eugene, OR | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Flexible working hours, building relationships with customers

cold drop-ins with customers

This is a sales based organization but the internship is not exactly sales. You will be tasked with learning more about how your customers IT environment but won't be pushing products, selling stuff, etc.

Getting experaince for real life situations while youre still in college. Amazing insight of being a sales rep.

Chicago, IL | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Being able to sit in on meetings, calls, with customers. Being able to make your own meetings and feel a part of the team.

Nothing. Everything that I learned from this internship was amazing.

Be organized and be able to be a friendly person in first meet situations.

Advice to Management

Nothing

Are you a people person

How do you stay organized

Do you do well in first meet situations