Intern at CNA Insurance Enterprise Internship Program? Submit a Review

Greatly Structured and Challenging

Denver, CO | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

I loved that the internship was challenging and structured, it didn't just consist of small tedious tasks. I also loved that I was given the opportunity to network a lot through out my internship. The internship definitely gave a real world experience and at CNA they really care about the employees.

I think the most difficult part was getting used to sitting at a desk for numerous hours.

If someone likes working in a collaborating work environment, then CNA is a good choice. It is important to build relationships with coworkers and other members of CNA, because ultimately they are their to help you succeed. CNA really cares about its employees and they invest a lot of time into helping them succeed. As an intern or future employee, you will receive a lot of advice and help in order to help you reach your goals and the best you can be.

Advice to Management

Maybe the hours could change to 40 a week, instead of 37.5 a week.

A Learning Experience Beyond The Classroom for a Successful Future

Chicago, IL | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Independence, Networking, Working with upper management, Contributing to the department which then enhances the company, Projects, Diversity,

Idle time

Personal, Learning environment, Diversity, Many departments, Polite, Professional, Paid

spectacular and ever changing

Chicago, IL | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

the impact our summer projects made on the company

there is nothing that I did not like about my internship

great work environment, never repetitive

There are tremendous career opportunities in Commercial Insurance, and CNA is capitalizing on them by developing future leaders

The Mentoring

Feeling as though you are contributing

The challenging projects

Dress Code

Working in insurance is not what you imagine when you see the commercials on TV. This is a very complex industry that has an aging work force which translates to a demand for talented college recruits. As an intern you have exposure to learn about the insurance industry and be placed in full time position that fits your personal interests.

Real Work

Chicago, IL | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

No getting coffee, making coffee, or doing tedious tasks

Not Applicable