MasterCard Worldwide Associate Analyst Program

Working with extrenmely talented people on projects that really make a difefrence in the world with the support of a great company.
New York, NY | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Great working environment where everyone cares about your work and people are very approachable if there's anything you want to ask/learn about. The team that I worked wirth was extremely talented to that very motivational.

Nothing. Everything was great!

Mastercard is not a bank like a lot of people think. It's a technology company with a wide range of very interesting projects. Do the research!

Build your career - Be setup to succeed at MasterCard WorldWide.
Other (US) | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

The work/life balance. The compensation. The accessibility and friendliness of everyone. The really fun group of interns.

The lack of development of hard skills. The low expectations.

Be prepared to carve out your own niche at the company. Look for ways to make yourself standout.

Advice to Management

Allow laptops to access internet from home so that we can work outside the office. Limit the non-work related intern activites.

Creativity is thinking new ideas, but innovation is doing new ideas. MasterCard Innovation 2013.

Perspective and exposure.

I had no personal dislikes, but other interns disliked the monetary stipend programs.

The company is full of opportunities. MasterCard is a player in all aspects of business.

The internship was an amazing learning experience. I will recommned it to anyone who wants to challenge his or herself.
New York, NY | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

I was able to meet great people. People cared about interns. I felt the job I made was meaningful.

Sincerely, i enjoyed all of it.

The corporate environemnt is wonderful. People are really open and you are encouraged to do what you are passionate about.

Advice to Management

Maybe, some programs could be better organized.

Priceless Experience
Other (US) | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

The interaction with managers, senior people in the company, and inclusion across divisions

The intensity of the environment- needs to be more intense

Placement into individual departments needs to be more visible and transparent

Priceless
Saint Louis, MO | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of my job was the interaction I had with different employees and the employees within my department, the flexibility of the hours and nature of work, type of work I was given.

Sometimes I attended or was asked to attend meetings that were not pertinent to my work.

Get to know the people on your team and establish a good relationship with your manager.

The best Internship I ever had

- the interns

- the meet and greets with employees who were more than happy to meet with us

- good work-life balance

- opportunity to work for an established company

- the work (I spend a couple of days not doing anything, because my manager was busy with projects of her own she needed to finish urgently, which is understandable).

Drop whatever you're doing right now and apply for an internship at MasterCard. I cannot tell you how incredible of an opportunity this is for you and how much fun your summer is going to be. You will meet incredible people and learn things about yourself you never suspected.

Advice to Management

- more diversity (but you guys are getting there)

- Have the managers have a full schedule for the intern of what he or she is going to work on during the summer. I can assure that the intern's main focus is to be challenges, so having a specific schedule will let him/her know what to expect and be of as much as help to their manager as possible.

- Create events for interns and their buddies for them to bond

A wonderful opportunity to gain a wealth of diverse knowledge,experience and a network while having fun and making great money.
Other (US) | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

MasterCard has a great culture. It was relaxed but professional at the same time. I learned so much and had such a great experience.

Of course, as any college student would say- it's an office job. Being inside 7 hours a day 5 days a week isn't how you'd ideally want to spend your summer, but it was worth it.

Network, network, network! Everyone at MasterCard genuinely cares about helping you succeed and is excited about helping you get there. I didn't meet a single person who wasn't thrilled to take 30 minutes out of their day to sit down and answer all of my questions and get to know each other (and don't be afraid to reach out to group heads and executives- they're just as open and friendly!)

Advice to Management

There is very little that MasterCard needs improving on.

Internship is an ocean of opportunities and to make connections.
Saint Louis, MO | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

The work environment, where everybody seemed to like what they were doing. And I was working in real life environments.

Should have more projects involving more interns.

Make use of everything they have to learn as much as you can.

Awesome People, Casual Clothing!
Saint Louis, MO | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Hanging out with coworkers and other interns at work and after work.

The housing stipend did not cover the total cost of housing.

It is a great place to work! There is a gym and cafeteria!

Advice to Management

Less acronymns.