The optimal manufacturing experience

The culture! The people! I was very comfortable in the environment and that made it easier for me to get my work done

The location. It's located in a small town. I'd rather be in a city

This is a growing company that has extreme potential. Your freedom to implement ideas is unlimited and if you're looking to make your mark on a company during your short stay, or in the long run this the place for you. Most of the locations are in small towns and very few are in large cities so be sure to do your research on the location.

BEST INTERNSHIP AVAILABLE TO COLLEGE STUDENTS

Managers, people we work with, culture, opportunity for a full-time position, benefits, trips to headquarters and fun intern activities, networking opportunities, can wear jeans to work, summer hours (getting out at 1:00 PM on Friday's)

I could have had a bigger work load and been able to handle it just fine.

This internship is a great program for any major. I was in sales, and learned so much. They treat you right. There are also so many opportunities to network. The managers are there to better you and help you succeed.

Advice to Management

This is the best place to work in the food industry!

An Internship Where You Don't Have to Get Doughnuts Every Day

The people are laid back and friendly. Everyone was willing to help, and I was amazed how much time they would take from their day to help an intern.

I would have liked to have been able to watch the other interns presentations. Maybe a separate presentation where only the RQI interns present to each other? Also, the training videos are a bit long and repetitive.

The culture is one that promotes people working together. I reached out to employees working on different projects and they were always willing to show me what they do and let me participate. I also had to reach out for help on my project and people were always willing to help. It is a laid back, comfortable environment to work in every day.

Date: 2013

THIS JUST IN: ConAgra Foods Voted #1 Internship Experience!! Why Aren't YOU Here Yet?

(These are not in any specific order; just whatever popped into my head). The opportunities to learn, not only in IT, but in a business aspect as well. The people. The work. The technology. The exposure. The pay. The options. The diversity. The proximity to home and school. The application of my skills.

In all honesty, the other interns tend to not appreciate what opportunities are thrown their way. I also see a lot of interns form cliques, do homework on company time, and dink around in general.

This is not a place for a person who wants to be "average". We make extraordinary food in even more extraordinary ways and we do that with extraordinary people. Please don't work here because they will pay for your college or they pay alot. Work here because it would teach you something and because you legitimately have something to contribute.

Advice to Management

To become a better organization, there are few things that I feel ConAgra could do to improve. I would recommend that they watch WHO they hire for INTERNSHIPS a bit closer. I do not want to work with children.

Work hard play hard

Social events, work experience

Did not connect well with my manager

The internship was awesome I may not want to work her full time but they give you red carpet treatment as an intern

Advice to Management

more feedback

Date: 2013

There were a lot of opportunities to network and see what a full time position would be like with a laid back atmosphere.

Learning the culture of the company

I wanted more interaction with customers after the food process

The atmosphere is really laid back and everyone is very willing to help an intern learn and understand the company to gain a full understanding of the companya nd what it has to offer in the future.

Advice to Management

I think the company should work on a better work-life balance for employees directly in production.

Date: 2013

A wonderful learning experience with a group of people who are getting me ready for my future with or without the company.

The best aspect of the internship was being able to work on multiple projects and get a taste of various parts of the safety world.

My least favorite aspect was doing office work, I am a person who likes to be out doing things.

Based on my experience my advice for future interns would be to think outside of the box, don't be afraid that your out of place. Ask as many questions as you can think of, dip your hands in any project that comes your way and get the most out of your experience and the people that you are working for. They are here to help and with a good relationship it could take you far!

Advice to Management

My advice would be to have more one on one time with executive leaders. Some of the greatest lessons come from just hearing stories about their working lives.

Date: 2013

Entering into a new city and company outside of my normal element was well required experience I needed

From my headstart in the SAP data program, to the customer face experience

The simple transportation options to and from work was really the issue in which I experienced was the only challenge.

For one to see where your potential employees stand in strengths as well as weaknesses. Then learn how to develop those skills from a fundamental standing point.

Advice to Management

Diversity, Intern/New Employee evaluation and Outreach to receiving feedback.

Conagra foods

pay activities

I like my entire internship

great place to work

Date: 2013

Great learning and networking experiences across multiple functions of the organization.

The best aspects of the internship was having the management support to learn as much as I could. They were very supportive of me wanting to do some job shadowing of others during my internship to gain more exposure within the supply chain. I also loved the culture there. I felt very connected with my coworkers and it didn't seem that I was just some intern. I was given the opportunities to work on a lot of different things during my internship and it was value added work-- not just busy work.

It started out a little slow. I didn't have much to work on so I had to go looking and asking for more just to keep me busy throughout the day.

Be flexible in your learning. Try to work problems throw first then when you get stuck ask questions and ask for some guidance. If your plate isn't full, ask to have some one-one meetings with the different managers and directors of the company. Ask to job shadow some people in areas of interest; it's a great opportunity to gain exposure, learn from their experiences, and network!

Advice to Management

Have system access done before or the first day of employment. Make sure those who are responsible for you are aware/reminded of your start date so they can be prepared.