1. Insights from high ranking employees.
2. Travel and tours of multiple locations.
3. Working with multiple divisions of the company.
4. Meeting people across levels and disciplines.
5. Real world experience.
1. The internship could have been longer.
Advice to Potential Interns
This is a great company who hires from within. If you would like to get your foot in the door, this is the way to do it. They will treat you like royalty, give you good advice, and allow you to gain valuable experience in the field. I'm really happy I chose to do my internship with ConAgra Foods this summer.
Sample Interview Questions
1. If you witnessed someone not locking out a piece of equipment what would you do?
2. Why do you want to work for us?