Date: 2013

Great engineering problem-solving experience with a huge opportunity to grow your networking and leadship skills

Great management style and personality, extremely open and wanting to help attitude. Frist-hand experience in my Majors field. Networking opportunity with other interns from schools all over the country, memebrs of the plant I was at, and with corporate employees for future employment opportunities. The pay.

The latest I ever came into work was 5:30 a.m. which was tough some mornings. (keep in mind I don't drink coffee or any other sort of caffeine in the morning) The location I ended up at was a small town out in the middle of no where which got boring on weekends.

ConAgra is a great company that can offer practically unlimited resources to you. You will be taken care of and learn a lot in even just 12 weeks.

Advice to Management

I wish I had more time.

The optimal manufacturing experience

The culture! The people! I was very comfortable in the environment and that made it easier for me to get my work done

The location. It's located in a small town. I'd rather be in a city

This is a growing company that has extreme potential. Your freedom to implement ideas is unlimited and if you're looking to make your mark on a company during your short stay, or in the long run this the place for you. Most of the locations are in small towns and very few are in large cities so be sure to do your research on the location.

BEST INTERNSHIP AVAILABLE TO COLLEGE STUDENTS

Managers, people we work with, culture, opportunity for a full-time position, benefits, trips to headquarters and fun intern activities, networking opportunities, can wear jeans to work, summer hours (getting out at 1:00 PM on Friday's)

I could have had a bigger work load and been able to handle it just fine.

This internship is a great program for any major. I was in sales, and learned so much. They treat you right. There are also so many opportunities to network. The managers are there to better you and help you succeed.

Advice to Management

This is the best place to work in the food industry!

An Internship Where You Don't Have to Get Doughnuts Every Day

The people are laid back and friendly. Everyone was willing to help, and I was amazed how much time they would take from their day to help an intern.

I would have liked to have been able to watch the other interns presentations. Maybe a separate presentation where only the RQI interns present to each other? Also, the training videos are a bit long and repetitive.

The culture is one that promotes people working together. I reached out to employees working on different projects and they were always willing to show me what they do and let me participate. I also had to reach out for help on my project and people were always willing to help. It is a laid back, comfortable environment to work in every day.

An excellent work experience

I liked all the different opportunities provided specifically for interns. I also liked the different rotations provided by the IT internship

I would have liked to have started out in a different IT team. Preferably one that wasn't so customer oriented

The IT internship provides a great opportunity to see many different parts of IT.

Advice to Management

Set up better first rotations for IT interns

Date: 2013

Entering into a new city and company outside of my normal element was well required experience I needed

From my headstart in the SAP data program, to the customer face experience

The simple transportation options to and from work was really the issue in which I experienced was the only challenge.

For one to see where your potential employees stand in strengths as well as weaknesses. Then learn how to develop those skills from a fundamental standing point.

Advice to Management

Diversity, Intern/New Employee evaluation and Outreach to receiving feedback.

Date: 2013

A wonderful learning experience with a group of people who are getting me ready for my future with or without the company.

The best aspect of the internship was being able to work on multiple projects and get a taste of various parts of the safety world.

My least favorite aspect was doing office work, I am a person who likes to be out doing things.

Based on my experience my advice for future interns would be to think outside of the box, don't be afraid that your out of place. Ask as many questions as you can think of, dip your hands in any project that comes your way and get the most out of your experience and the people that you are working for. They are here to help and with a good relationship it could take you far!

Advice to Management

My advice would be to have more one on one time with executive leaders. Some of the greatest lessons come from just hearing stories about their working lives.

Everyday is FRY-day

I liked seeing how an idea goes through innovation, processing, upscale, marketing. Seeing and understnanding how different Buisness units work together. I really liked being immersed in the lamb weston culture here.

I can not think of anything that I did not like.

Come in with an idea of what you want to work on, there is a lot of freedom in choosing which project you want to do

Date: 2013

There were a lot of opportunities to network and see what a full time position would be like with a laid back atmosphere.

Learning the culture of the company

I wanted more interaction with customers after the food process

The atmosphere is really laid back and everyone is very willing to help an intern learn and understand the company to gain a full understanding of the companya nd what it has to offer in the future.

Advice to Management

I think the company should work on a better work-life balance for employees directly in production.

Date: 2013

THIS JUST IN: ConAgra Foods Voted #1 Internship Experience!! Why Aren't YOU Here Yet?

(These are not in any specific order; just whatever popped into my head). The opportunities to learn, not only in IT, but in a business aspect as well. The people. The work. The technology. The exposure. The pay. The options. The diversity. The proximity to home and school. The application of my skills.

In all honesty, the other interns tend to not appreciate what opportunities are thrown their way. I also see a lot of interns form cliques, do homework on company time, and dink around in general.

This is not a place for a person who wants to be "average". We make extraordinary food in even more extraordinary ways and we do that with extraordinary people. Please don't work here because they will pay for your college or they pay alot. Work here because it would teach you something and because you legitimately have something to contribute.

Advice to Management

To become a better organization, there are few things that I feel ConAgra could do to improve. I would recommend that they watch WHO they hire for INTERNSHIPS a bit closer. I do not want to work with children.