Work hard play hard

Social events, work experience

Did not connect well with my manager

The internship was awesome I may not want to work her full time but they give you red carpet treatment as an intern

Advice to Management

more feedback

There were a lot of opportunities to network and see what a full time position would be like with a laid back atmosphere.
Denver, CO | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Learning the culture of the company

I wanted more interaction with customers after the food process

The atmosphere is really laid back and everyone is very willing to help an intern learn and understand the company to gain a full understanding of the companya nd what it has to offer in the future.

Advice to Management

I think the company should work on a better work-life balance for employees directly in production.

Challenging Internship with Rewarding Opportunities for Growth and Networking

The team dynamic

The time it took to get the projects started

Don't miss out on an opportunity to network, always reach out.

Advice to Management

Offer more formal opportunities for job shadowing.

THIS JUST IN: ConAgra Foods Voted #1 Internship Experience!! Why Aren't YOU Here Yet?
Omaha, NE | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

(These are not in any specific order; just whatever popped into my head).

The opportunities to learn, not only in IT, but in a business aspect as well.

The people.

The work.

The technology.

The exposure.

The pay.

The options.

The diversity.

The proximity to home and school.

The application of my skills.

In all honesty, the other interns tend to not appreciate what opportunities are thrown their way. I also see a lot of interns form cliques, do homework on company time, and dink around in general.

This is not a place for a person who wants to be "average". We make extraordinary food in even more extraordinary ways and we do that with extraordinary people. Please don't work here because they will pay for your college or they pay alot. Work here because it would teach you something and because you legitimately have something to contribute.

Advice to Management

To become a better organization, there are few things that I feel ConAgra could do to improve. I would recommend that they watch WHO they hire for INTERNSHIPS a bit closer. I do not want to work with children.

Conagra foods

pay

activities

I like my entire internship

great place to work

Great Experience, Better People
Omaha, NE | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Actually contributing value-added work to my department and being able to interact with all of the top executives in the company during the summer

A few too many speakers, I really enjoyed the work I was doing so I personally preferred doing that

Talk to as many people in the company as possible to see if there's different areas that would interest you as well as focus on the work in front of you to further your knowledge in business

Everyday is FRY-day
Other (US) | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

I liked seeing how an idea goes through innovation, processing, upscale, marketing. Seeing and understnanding how different Buisness units work together. I really liked being immersed in the lamb weston culture here.

I can not think of anything that I did not like.

Come in with an idea of what you want to work on, there is a lot of freedom in choosing which project you want to do

Entering into a new city and company outside of my normal element was well required experience I needed
Omaha, NE | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

From my headstart in the SAP data program, to the customer face experience

The simple transportation options to and from work was really the issue in which I experienced was the only challenge.

For one to see where your potential employees stand in strengths as well as weaknesses. Then learn how to develop those skills from a fundamental standing point.

Advice to Management

Diversity, Intern/New Employee evaluation and Outreach to receiving feedback.

A wonderful learning experience with a group of people who are getting me ready for my future with or without the company.
Omaha, NE | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspect of the internship was being able to work on multiple projects and get a taste of various parts of the safety world.

My least favorite aspect was doing office work, I am a person who likes to be out doing things.

Based on my experience my advice for future interns would be to think outside of the box, don't be afraid that your out of place. Ask as many questions as you can think of, dip your hands in any project that comes your way and get the most out of your experience and the people that you are working for. They are here to help and with a good relationship it could take you far!

Advice to Management

My advice would be to have more one on one time with executive leaders. Some of the greatest lessons come from just hearing stories about their working lives.

BEST INTERNSHIP AVAILABLE TO COLLEGE STUDENTS
Chicago, IL | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Managers, people we work with, culture, opportunity for a full-time position, benefits, trips to headquarters and fun intern activities, networking opportunities, can wear jeans to work, summer hours (getting out at 1:00 PM on Friday's)

I could have had a bigger work load and been able to handle it just fine.

This internship is a great program for any major. I was in sales, and learned so much. They treat you right. There are also so many opportunities to network. The managers are there to better you and help you succeed.

Advice to Management

This is the best place to work in the food industry!