Kenneth Cole Productions, Inc. Internship Program

Date: 2012

I've had the time of my life, and I owe it all to you!

tons of networking, co-workers, opportunities for advancement in my career and around the office, everyone was friendly and a great mentor who always wanted to help out in any ways they possibly could.

the long commute

reach out in any way you possibly can because there are endless opportunities and it's rare to find an internship where this many people would be willing to help you out and teach you.

Advice to Management

Keep up the excellent work! It was an amazing experience.

Date: 2012

The best opportunity I could hope for and more.

This internship program was very beneificial for me. Kenneth Cole is a wonderful company to work for as well as interning for. I was fortunate enough to receive a full time position after my two consecutive internships. The company pays for your breakfast and lunches so you as a student you do not need to buy your own food which is a nice bonus. This internship program is one of the most effective programs out there. Not only do you see real life examples in the workpace, but you also have the advantage of attending several workshops that the intersnhip coordinator plans throughout the course of the program, for example: an interview workshop, Resume building workshop) KCP is very involved in giving back to the community which is a great thing, they also incorporate that within the internship program. The interns have to do a community service project during their time at KCP, by helping out at food kitchens, going on site to a camp for under privledged kids. I would highly recommend this program.

I don't have anything negative to say about the program. My overall experience was very positive.

Please acknowledge that the supervior you are matched with is taking time out of their day to give you the kind of exposure most students do not get to have, don't take it forgranted. Interns need to realize that they need to earn their managers trust, the more hardworking you are the better off you will be. You will receive more resposibilities if you show your manager you can handle it. Overall, this will ultimately benefit you as an employee. This program is very effective and hand ons. The employees at KCP are very kind and helpful. There are several departments you can intern in which is great since we have a lot to offer, finance, retail, design, etc. If you want exposure to a real life hands on company, you should defiinelty apply to KCP internship program.

Date: 2012

I learned a lot outside of school and a great experience

I really loved the team I worked with, everyone was very helpful and great to be around. I never felt like I was doing unimportant tasks every thing had a purpose and they included me in many projects they were working on

I had to commute a distance because it was during the summer and I was not close so that was the worst part.

I have very good organization skills and I remained on top of my work and organized while at the company

The most amazing experience

The best aspects of the internship was working with amazing people.

I had no regrets from this internship, I really enjoyed myself.

Kenneth Cole has one of the best internship experiences if you are trying to get hired.

Best Internship Experience

Hands on experience with my team.

Long hours and its an unpaid internship

Great company and everyone who works here is really nice and helpful.

Date: 2012

Opportunity to gain experience, and learn daily functions of a corporate enviornment

The best aspects of the internship program were how available your colleagues and management are to you. Anyone in the company is willing to help out no matter how big or small the request.

The best aspect of the internship program was how hands on it is. You are treated like an employee, and feel apart of the team.

Amazing envionrment to work in. Offers great policies and values, very structured program, you come in to work and know what you are doing at all times. No busy work.

Inspirational Career Advancement

Best aspect of my internship was working with cross-functional teams and learning every aspect of the fashion industry.

Being on e-commerce team, I didn’t get exposure to the other divisions in the company. Switching teams, I would have been more exposed to wholesale, licensing, and international.

The candidate should have the following skills: entrepreneurial and strong leadership skills.

Date: 2012

Wonderful learning experience and made many close connections with the Kenneth Cole Productions Employees

Connections Learning Experience Great work environment A lot of hands on work. Building a close relationship with my advisor

Working space for interns was a little tight.

Work hard, make a lot of connections, be friendly with all of the employers, ask questions and sit in on meetings/briefings.

Date: 2012

A Company to Remember. Great Atmosphere, Support and Full of Opportunities.

Networking. Project Catwalk. Corporate learning environment.

Obtaining a full time position is not likely after the 3 month program, however you can stay on longer to try and get a position.

This company is full of great people in a positive environment. If you are looking to get real experience in the industry and have helpful managers that are there to teach you the business you will love working here.

NYC fashion industry experience

Rotation within different departments, indepth industry experience

amount of work

Ask questions, ask for work, communicate