Kenneth Cole Productions, Inc. Internship Program

4.1 of 5 stars Average Intern Rating (of 30 Intern Reviews)

I've had the time of my life, and I owe it all to you!
New York, NY | 2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

tons of networking, co-workers, opportunities for advancement in my career and around the office, everyone was friendly and a great mentor who always wanted to help out in any ways they possibly could.

the long commute

reach out in any way you possibly can because there are endless opportunities and it's rare to find an internship where this many people would be willing to help you out and teach you.

Advice to Management

Keep up the excellent work! It was an amazing experience.

The best opportunity I could hope for and more.
New York, NY | 2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

This internship program was very beneificial for me. Kenneth Cole is a wonderful company to work for as well as interning for. I was fortunate enough to receive a full time position after my two consecutive internships. The company pays for your breakfast and lunches so you as a student you do not need to buy your own food which is a nice bonus. This internship program is one of the most effective programs out there. Not only do you see real life examples in the workpace, but you also have the advantage of attending several workshops that the intersnhip coordinator plans throughout the course of the program, for example: an interview workshop, Resume building workshop) KCP is very involved in giving back to the community which is a great thing, they also incorporate that within the internship program. The interns have to do a community service project during their time at KCP, by helping out at food kitchens, going on site to a camp for under privledged kids. I would highly recommend this program.

I don't have anything negative to say about the program. My overall experience was very positive.

Please acknowledge that the supervior you are matched with is taking time out of their day to give you the kind of exposure most students do not get to have, don't take it forgranted. Interns need to realize that they need to earn their managers trust, the more hardworking you are the better off you will be. You will receive more resposibilities if you show your manager you can handle it. Overall, this will ultimately benefit you as an employee. This program is very effective and hand ons. The employees at KCP are very kind and helpful. There are several departments you can intern in which is great since we have a lot to offer, finance, retail, design, etc. If you want exposure to a real life hands on company, you should defiinelty apply to KCP internship program.

Best Internship Experience
New York, NY | 2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

Hands on experience with my team.

Long hours and its an unpaid internship

Great company and everyone who works here is really nice and helpful.

Opportunity to gain experience, and learn daily functions of a corporate enviornment
New York, NY | 2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of the internship program were how available your colleagues and management are to you. Anyone in the company is willing to help out no matter how big or small the request.

The best aspect of the internship program was how hands on it is. You are treated like an employee, and feel apart of the team.

Amazing envionrment to work in. Offers great policies and values, very structured program, you come in to work and know what you are doing at all times. No busy work.

The most amazing experience
New York, NY | 2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of the internship was working with amazing people.

I had no regrets from this internship, I really enjoyed myself.

Kenneth Cole has one of the best internship experiences if you are trying to get hired.

I learned a lot outside of school and a great experience
New York, NY | 2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

I really loved the team I worked with, everyone was very helpful and great to be around. I never felt like I was doing unimportant tasks every thing had a purpose and they included me in many projects they were working on

I had to commute a distance because it was during the summer and I was not close so that was the worst part.

I have very good organization skills and I remained on top of my work and organized while at the company

Inspirational Career Advancement
New York, NY | 2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

Best aspect of my internship was working with cross-functional teams and learning every aspect of the fashion industry.

Being on e-commerce team, I didn’t get exposure to the other divisions in the company. Switching teams, I would have been more exposed to wholesale, licensing, and international.

The candidate should have the following skills: entrepreneurial and strong leadership skills.

Good oppotunity for student to gain major related experience.

Specific project assignment

Hard to get an internship in certain department each student want

Students can get hands on experiences and could have chances to do specific project assigment.

Advice to Management

It was an really great opportunity to intern in Kenneth Cole Production. The great project assignment and the hands on experiences. However, it was hard to get an internship in certain department each student want so that it was hard to show my ablilty to company. Also, a little chance to get a full time position. However, I appreciate for the opportunity that I had for summer.

Great way to be introduced to in-house counsel

Practical hands on experience

Given a lot of responsibilities

If you're interested in an in-house legal structure.

NYC fashion industry experience
New York, NY | 2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

Rotation within different departments, indepth industry experience

amount of work

Ask questions, ask for work, communicate

SALARY FINDER

• 50
  • 75
  • 100
  • 100+
Yearly Salary Range (US$ Thousands)