- the kind of company where young people's voices are heard and encouraged
- projects are somewhat open-ended, you can take an assignment and run with it if you have the initiative
- lots of opportunities to get to know the other interns, you never feel alone
- uncertainty for the first few weeks about whether I would be able to stay on full-time
- no help with housing
Advice to Potential Interns
This is a great experience for someone who is willing to think outside of the box, speak up in meetings, have a strong point of view, and analyze/create something truly useful for the team. If do all of those things, I guarantee there will be a ton of people rooting for you to succeed within the company. If you are the kind of person who just takes and completes assignments, you won't succeed. You need to be willing to take it to the next level and think one step ahead.
Sample Interview Questions
- "Give us an example of a new account adidas NEO could partner with that would help grow our business and better reach our target consumer."
- "What do you want to get out of this internship?"
Advice to Management
The only piece of advice I would give is to have a few more LTD or entry-level openings available to high-performing, graduated interns.