adidas America internship program

Date: 2012

Best learning and growing experience ever

The people were amazing. Very talented and willing to show you the ropes

nothing really..it was everything I expected

you will def learn and grow as a designer here. Its an awesome work environment. Everyone is young and energetic

Advice to Management

DIVERSITY

Date: 2012

Professional, applicable, and enjoyable this internship gives you a sneak peak at adidas corporate culture.

A very upbeat culture and fantastic company energy. Our intern supervisor was always energetic and very concerned with our experience. Overall a very welcoming workplace and a great environment.

The internship was unpaid, which resulted in a very tight fiscal situation. The internship was also short (10 weeks) and we left right as we were beginning to mesh with our teams.

Be sure you can afford to take an unpaid internship (if you are applying for such). Prepare to be in a very dynamic and flexible environment. Bring your game face.

Date: 2012

This company offers a fast paced, passionate, and goal oriented corporate work environment with opportunities to expand your skills.

Passion, Innovative, Committed, Honest, Inspirational, Authenticity

unpaid internship

Be willing to expand and try different aspect of doing a project assigned to you. This may create greater opportunities in making a unique impact to management.

Advice to Management

Provide better avenues in creating full time positions after the internship is completed.

Date: 2012

I found what passion means to me.

The company culture is few and far between when it comes to corporation and adidas has the most amazing culture. Everyone is passionate about what they are doing and it pushes you to strive for your best.

There was quite a bit of down time which was hard for me, because I like to work hard when i'm at work and sometimes there was not anything to do.

Don't be scared to speak up and ask questions.

Date: 2012

Emergence into the corporate work place

Job shadowing and technical skills

Unpaid internship

Not a paid internship

Date: 2012

relevant industry experience with the best athletic brand in the world

Company culture, relevancy to academic focus, networking opportunities, experience in buying programs, seeing how business is measured, team focused atmosphere, always pushing for each employee's best.

There was nothing that I didn't like. It didn't bother me that the internship wasn't paid but for students who are not from the Portland area it made it hard for ends to meet.

Have a completely open mind, immerse yourself in the company culture, participate in team activities (such as the adidas olympics), take notes of everything, understand the metrics used to measure business, don't be afraid, know how to use excel.

Advice to Management

A food or housing stipend would have been nice to give interns a little extra motivation and make the internship a little less stressful.

SALARY FINDER

• 50
  • 75
  • 100
  • 100+
Yearly Salary Range (US$ Thousands)