Intern at Emma Bowen Foundation? Submit a Review

INVALUABLE! Life changing and the best foundation anyone could dream of.

Los Angeles, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

That is was so hands on and all of the executives were invested in my success.

I have no cons.

Treat the opportunity as an extended interview because people are paying attention to how you handle your internship and use that as evidence of how you will handle being an employee.

Learned how to ask hard hitting news questions

Los Angeles, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The valuable life long experiences.

It was not longer than three months.

Always ask questions

BEST PAID INTERNSHIP FOR COLLEGE MINORITIES WITH INTEREST IN COMMUNICATIONS!

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Networking and working with talent you see on television.

Selecting process is very long and nerve wrecking!

Always be professional, maintain a 3.0 GPA and keep in touch with your company and Emma Bowen staff during the school year.

Who was Emma Bowen?

What are some of your strengths? Weakness?

What are your favorite tv shows?

What was the most challenging experience you ever had?

Advice to Management

I'm not sure, maybe being placed with the right company. If not the right company, then a specific department that's close to your interests.

The perfect opportunity to learn how to become the consummate media professional.

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Best aspects: lots of experience on resume, job after graduation, networking

I wish it was even longer

If you like media and picture yourself working in it one day, this is the program for you.

1. If you ran a news station, what would you lead the show with?

2. What would you like to do when you graduate from school?

Advice to Management

I think everyone always would like more money, interns included. But raises are possible for high performance.

This internship Changed My Life for The Better

Flint, MI | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I was able to learn all aspects of the media business. Which open doors for me to start a career in entertainment.

I liked everything. I worked in every department. I was trained, mentored, I was able to get in the field and add to the team, i.e reporting the news, writing scripts, editing, apart of all major Productions

If you want to be the best, if you want to learn from the best this is the way to go. IT will enhance and change your life in all aspects.

Why do you think you can add value to the team? Why motivates you ? What are you afraid of? What are some of your strengths and weaknesses?

Advice to Management

Of course we would all like to be paid more, but the experience itself was so rich that pay wasnt a factor. Cant really say.

A life changing program that will grow you not only professionally, but personally as well

Los Angeles, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspect was that I was able to be directly involved with the organization. I was just a person to get coffee.

There was nothing that I did not appreciate about the internship program.

Take full advantage of your internship and work to create your own opportunities.

Innovated

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people as well as the professionalism

Can never complain. It was incredible

Have a consistence resume. If you have a tech background don't put artistic extracurricular you were invovled with.

What do you like do for fun?

Why should I chose you to take part in this internship program.

Working with professionals that genuinely care about my advancement as a person

Denver, CO | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

My coworkers made the job very enjoyable. I was able to learn a lot about engineering and its relation to communications.

I would have liked to be given a different project or more responsibilities

If you know what you want, ask for it and if this company has any opportunity for you, they will tell you.

An Amazing Experience!

Other (US) | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The real life work experience that I gained. The Emma Bowen Foundation gave me a huge advantage over my peers. I was paired with a top media company at such a young age. I learned so much and I definitely value the experience.

I didn't like the departments that I got paired with. I want to be a journalist, but I never got the chance to work in the media department.

If you're pursuing a career in the media industry, then the Emma Bowen Foundation is for you! The amount of respect and trust that companies put in Emma Bowen interns is unbelievable. You learn so much from all of the intern rotations. Not to mention, the phenomenal annual conference hosted in New York. The Emma Bowen Foundation is simply an experience unlike any other.

Advice to Management

The foundation can try to put people in departments that pertain to their majors. Everything else is excellent!

Penn State Student Succesfully Achieves Title of Producer at the age of Nineteen at top ten Market News Station.

Washington, DC | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

working with professionals in my field, and receiving one on one attention and instruction from them.

I have a three hour commute everyday.

Make sure to be outgoing and always offer help! You'll only get as much out of the internship as you put in.