Trinity Partners Associate Consultant Internship

Trinity: challenging, rewarding, exciting, and fun
Boston, MA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

One of the best things about Trinity is its people - the company itself is very young and most of the people are on the younger side as well, which makes for a very casual and easy-going work environment. There was also a great amount of mentorship provided to the interns, and the 2 mentors assigned to each intern were an extremely valuable resource for advice on the internal research project, client project work, general questions about consulting, and more.

Sometimes interns can be forgotten about in a project team - especially when the team is in a time crunch and is not meeting very often. Interns may not get that much exposure to engagement managers, and instead end up communicating with only 1 of the consultants on the team, therefore missing out on the big-picture view of the project.

Learn about how to evaluate the market for a potential drug to prepare for interviews, and basic knowledge about the pharmaceutical industry is helpful. For the internship itself, take advantage of the ease of getting exposure to those in higher positions in the company and get to know the people you work with!

Company X is launching a new drug for disease y. How would you size the market for this drug and given that would you recommend Company X to launch the drug or not?

Advice to Management

Increase Trinity's visibility and better establish its brand name when compared to other consulting firms in the industry

Fast-paced, impactful consulting
Boston, MA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The employees of this company taking time out of their day to help develop my understanding.

I enjoyed everything.

Make the most out of this experience, and try to get to know as many people there as possible.

Quality, hands-on experience working with life science clients on a wide variety of forecasting and market research projects.

Hands-on experience

Mentorship

Staffed on multiple projects to get a broad sense of the company's capabilities

As an intern I was also assigned an internal project and I would have preferred spending this time working on client projects.

Really enjoyed my internship experience and I think the amount of hands-on work with clients I got to do was fantastic! I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone who is interested in healthcare consulting.

The interview was case-based so it is important to have a grasp on case interviews prior to recruitment.

Trinity provided an outstanding intern program for both professional and career development
Boston, MA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of the internship were the support from the other members of the Trinity community and the fun working environment.

The discrepany amongst the amount of time that mentors put into supporting certain interns

Trinity is a great place to not only develop professional working skills, but to also work with amazing, motivated people who are truly invested in your success as an new hire.

A small pharma company is looking to launch a new phase II drug for treatment of Multiple Sclerosis. Please conduct a market assessment for this drug launch.

Advice to Management

I don't have any specific advice for the management.