Intern at Infosys Limited InStep? Submit a Review

unique experience in every sense

Bangalore | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

interesting, challenging and flexible project, beautiful campus, tasty and diverse food, exposure to Indian culture, ability to meet inspirational people from all over the world with unique expertise and background, etc

difficulty getting information (necessary for the project) quickly

global reputation, project scope/ function, salary and benefits

Advice to Management

na

na

Complete package of learning and fun

Bangalore | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

the project, stipend, facilities provided, the trips, the hospitality by the InStep marketing team, the diverse culture, networking. In short, everything was absolutely amazing.

That it is going to end.

Make the best use of your time and the opportunities provided here. Network. Experience cultures from across the world.

Enriching and stimulating learning experience in India

Bangalore | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Being a part of a global network of other interns, traveling around India, getting to know one of the greatest Indian companies, having access to latest technologies and great mentors

Got sick a few times from the water

Go with an open mind and form some real connections in the company. Work hard and you will be recognized.

Advice to Management

If you want to bring in a fresh perspective then try hard not to steer interns in familiar directions.

Why have you chosen this particular project area?

Innovation and Amazing with Cultural Blend

Bangalore | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of the internship was we got to meet foreign national interns from all the countries and top universities. We also worked on some cutting edge technology based projects.

The number of interns were very few.

Infosys is a very good organization to work for, given its employee friendly system. It also has a bright prospect for the careers of the employees.

Infosys Experience

Bangalore | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Total training in what the company does, teamwork is very important for developing any type of projects, cultural aspects were explained and translated to us, immerse into a new role and having the ability to fulfill what is expected, very organized activities for participating in events

Long time to answer mails if we have doubts, they forced us to participate in each activity... Which is fine but sometimes we have other work to do

It is important to know that Infosys is value drive, they take very seriously being attached to what is right and wrong. The new management from the CEO is a very laid back yet strict way to work.

Advice to Management

For the time I stayed there I can honestly say that I did not see any bad aspects. Something important is that I could see some people just wandering around the campus and not really working, but maybe they were just in a break or something. don't really know.

They mainly asked about y background in some other projects as well as introducing the project they are offering and how do I think I can provide help with developing it.

12 unforgettable weeks in India

Bangalore | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

The diversity of the interns and the helpful InStep team and mentors.

The food was a bit hard to get used to

Infosys is a great way to get into the tech industry and to experience working in India.

Advice to Management

Some of the procedures take too long (I know some of this is government-related and out of your hands though).

Walk us through your resume.

Why are you interested in this project?

Gained technology experience with brightest interns around the globe

Other (International) | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Work-life balance at its best with impactful projects

The coordination between Infosys different departments

Don't listen to the bad media around Infosys and reach out to the instep interns to know the real truth

Advice to Management

Be better at cross-departmental teams, better coordination is required, increase compensation (more is always better ;))

Asked to prepare a report on the opportunities that Infosys might have in energy sector

India and Infosys are awesome. Give you the opportunity to immerse yourself in a new culture

Bangalore | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Living in India was an incredible experience. The InStep team is very helpful and you have the flexibility to travel

I would improve the communication from managers to interns. It is sometimes difficult to know exactly how they want a project done

Infosys is a company currently transitioning from its old business model to a more agile and adaptive one. They are looking for young candidates to help speed this transition. Should be a very exciting company in the coming years

An excellent and unforgettable experience of research in Infosys

Bangalore | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

The project and the working environment.

Some process of security is too much complex and troublesome.

Can deeply experience the work and relationship of first class company in the world.

Advice to Management

Make the process more simple.

How much do you know about Spark? What's the polymorphism in Java?

Ideal to get to know a different culture while working on what you like

Bangalore | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

In the intership you are really encouraged to learn something new. When I went there I knew a lot about developing web apps but nothing about Android. There were two projects one on Android and a web app. My mentor told me he wanted me to come back to my country learning something new reason why he assigned me the Android project. Also, there are lots of activities organised by the Instep team to get to know the other interns from other country. It's great because you learn so much from other countries and cultures as you are all the time with people from other countries. Also you get to know India a lot if you are willing to travel every weekend.

I didn't find any cons in this intership. I would love to do it again.

If you are looking for a place to learn and travel this is a great experience. The campus where you are staying in the company is great. The rooms are like a 5 star hotel with a king size bed, cleaning every day, TV, ironing. Its great.