Infosys Limited InStep Internship

Date: 2012

An incredible way to stimulate ones intellect and experience another culture first hand. These ideals were encourage and facilitated

It's emphasis on social life as well as work

it was a desk job

if you would like to work in india, you should know you are able withstand new foods, heat and behaviour

Date: 2012

Great experience in a multi-speed and multi color cultural and professional environment

Access to senior management and coaching

Could have done even more than what I was aked

It is a lifetime experience to be in India working for such a big company, and there are really no reasons not to!

Date: 2012

Most enriching experience academically and non academically with international multicultural exposure and best in class projects.

opportunity to work on high impact engagements, multicultural exposure, best paid internship, best in class working environment and stay, work life balance

none at the moment

INSTEP has a variety of projects under its internship program. Chose the ones that are closely related with your experience and once you get selected to the program, you will know that you made the best decision.

Advice to Management

none

I found this review helpful (1 others have found this review helpful)

Date: 2012

It's not an internship, it's an experience!

Everything - from accomodation to work life to social life

Maybe have a rotation system to experience more areas

Do it! You will things you will remember for life!

Advice to Management

a bit more training

Date: 2012

It was a very rewarding opportunity that I really appreciate. I learned many technical skills and I also acquired communicational abilities.

The opportunity to go to India and learn from they culture. The diversity of nationalities among all the other interns The facilities and all the benefits provided.

The excess of formalities, particularly the dress code.

Be sincere, choose project you are really interested in, if you get chosen have an open mind, make the most of your current abilities.

Date: 2012

Unbeatable international/travel experience, fascinating research assignment, and the chance to work in a fast-growing business.

-Project Mentor -Research assignment -Chances to travel/explore India -Chances to meet other students from all around the world

-It's a large firm, so some menial requests take a while to complete

Choose potential projects with care; it's what you're going to work on all the time so ensure that it's something interesting, and speak with your project mentor before accepting.

Advice to Management

Figure out the goal for the Labs division; right now it seems a little lost in terms of purpose.

Date: 2012

Exciting opportunity that you will never get in your home country

Cultural experiences of India, working with the brightest minds of India

I cannot think of anything.

I cannot think of anything.

Date: 2012

The best internship I can imagine. The work experience, the friends, and travelling. And all of this supported by Infosys.

They gave us very comfortable private rooms to each one of us, explained us how India worked and were always worried about us being all right. In terms of work experience, the job gave me the chance to learn things that I had wished to learn in a long time but never had the chance to do it. Finally, but not less important, I met a lot of international friends and connections. Infosys was just perfect with every single concern I had.

There was no clear way of signing up for a fulltime job after the internship.

India is very different from the western world, so be open-minded. Enjoy every moment, as then you will understand, in retrospective, that they were very very valuable. Make as many connections as you can.

Date: 2012

Internship with Prestigious Indian Consulting Company which allows you to exploit your talents and skills to the fullest

Salary. Visa costs, flight, accomodation covered. India. Culture. Learning experience.

It is hard for me to think of anything negative.

It is an IT consulting company so it might be a good idea to sort out whether that is what you really want.

Date: 2012

Incredible opportunity to work on hard academic and revelvant problems and explore India in my spare time

Flexibility, location and perks. Above all, the number and variety of other interns there.

Hierarchical structure of the company

Don't hesitate to go. You will not regret it. You will make great friends and have an amazing time.