Intern at Infosys Limited InStep? Submit a Review

It's not an internship, it's an experience!

Other (International) | 2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

Everything - from accomodation to work life to social life

Maybe have a rotation system to experience more areas

Do it! You will things you will remember for life!

Advice to Management

a bit more training

Most enriching experience academically and non academically with international multicultural exposure and best in class projects.

Other (International) | 2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

opportunity to work on high impact engagements, multicultural exposure, best paid internship, best in class working environment and stay, work life balance

none at the moment

INSTEP has a variety of projects under its internship program. Chose the ones that are closely related with your experience and once you get selected to the program, you will know that you made the best decision.

Advice to Management

none

An incredible way to stimulate ones intellect and experience another culture first hand. These ideals were encourage and facilitated

Other (International) | 2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

It's emphasis on social life as well as work

it was a desk job

if you would like to work in india, you should know you are able withstand new foods, heat and behaviour

Great experience in a multi-speed and multi color cultural and professional environment

Other (International) | 2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

Access to senior management and coaching

Could have done even more than what I was aked

It is a lifetime experience to be in India working for such a big company, and there are really no reasons not to!

It was a very rewarding opportunity that I really appreciate. I learned many technical skills and I also acquired communicational abilities.

Other (International) | 2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

The opportunity to go to India and learn from they culture. The diversity of nationalities among all the other interns The facilities and all the benefits provided.

The excess of formalities, particularly the dress code.

Be sincere, choose project you are really interested in, if you get chosen have an open mind, make the most of your current abilities.

Amazing life time experience!

Other (International) | 2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

First of all the culture of Infosys and its employees..they were very open to foreigners, they gave us absolute support before and during the internship and (at least in my case) my project mentor was more than helpfull!
Moreover the whole internship was extremely well organised! Our papers, visa, tickets everything! (by the way everyhing was paid and we had extra compensation)
All the interns we were staying inside infosys campus in private rooms which had all the amenitites (gym, pool, restaurants, parks, cleaning services etc)
The best of course was the international aspect of the program! we were around 100 interns from all over the world and we were travelling every weekend all around India!

I cant think of sth..maybe that it ended so fast!

Infosys is a highly respected, very well organized and successful company. They are very open to multinational people and all kind of deffernces. The culture, the enviromnet inside the company as well as the general working conditions are awesome!

Amazing experience with great team.

Atlanta, GA | 2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

Insights of Indian Culture
Work Environment
Missions

Not enough job opportunities after the internship

Do not be afraid by going to a very different country such as India. Infosys environment is very quiet and peaceful.

Ad ive into the business world in an emerging market

Other (International) | 2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

- everything is taken care of/ wonderful mentors and HR
- valuable experience abroad in an emerging market
- excellent supervisor

- I found it to be difficult to merge with the local colleagues (which is probably because I am a white female and they are India males)

Talk to as many emplyees as possible beforehand

Advice to Management

Be more flexible with hours, so that one does not have to stay in office after all work is done only because it;s early

Awesome experience. The best in my life

Other (International) | 2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

The autonomy and full responsibility to realize the project

Sometimes, in R&D, it's difficult to search without finding something

Don't hesitate

Experience of a lifetime

Other (International) | 2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

Good work life balance. Able to travel and explore. Given ample opportunities for personal growth.

I would have liked more team work and not only doing an individual project.

Be open to explore new things and discover a culture that is extremely different.

SALARY FINDER

• 50
  • 75
  • 100
  • 100+
Yearly Salary Range (US$ Thousands)