Booz Allen Hamilton Internship Program

Date: 2012

Excellent Corporate Culture and Collaborative Environment

Opportunities to be involved in all aspects of the firm and experience different potential career paths. We also had the chance to network and form relationships with many of the current employees and among thr intern group as well.

I intered there for two summers, my first summer I ended up not being able to do any external work on our project because of the timing for recieving a clearence and disagreements with the client on allowing an inter to charge to the contract. I think better planning and preparation could be helpful in avoiding this problem in the future.

Take advantage of all hte opportunities given to you as an intern. It may seem like a lot to get involved in everything, but its only one summer and the things you learn and the connections you make will pay off in the long run. Also, don't hesitate to ask any questions, everyone was always willing to anser questions and give advice.

Advice to Management

Overall I think the company did a great job at orienting and developing the interns. After completing two years of interships I was asked to sit down with the coordinators for our intern team and discuss my thoughts and opinions which I think is an integral part of continuing to advance and develope the program.

Join Gold and get the inside scoop from interns...

• Quality of Life