Accenture Technology and Management Consulting Summer Internship Program

VAULT RANKINGS >> #3 Best IT Internships  /  #4 Best Internships for MBA Candidates  /  #10 Best Consulting Internships

Date: 2012

Work hard, play hard

Meeting a variety of individuals within the organization from individuals who were just a year or two out of college to people who had been with the company for 20+ years. Everyone always wanted to share their experiences and were excited about what they had done at the company.

Would have preferred to work on a client site, but still enjoyed getting to know my team very well

This organization is great! I felt really welcomed and learned a lot this summer. The company wants you to like them so you feel like you hear a lot of the same information from a lot of different people; however, when you start to talk to individuals on a more personal level you realize that everything they are saying about the company and their position is true and not just a PR stunt.

Advice to Management

I think the only thing that would make this company better to work for is if you had more of a choice in where you begin.

Join Gold and get the inside scoop from interns...

• Quality of Life