Accenture Summer Internship Program

VAULT RANKINGS >> #3 Best IT Internships  /  #4 Best Internships for MBA Candidates  /  #10 Best Consulting Internships

Intern at Accenture Summer Internship Program? Log in to Submit a Review

incredible people. great opportunities. interesting and stimulating work
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

colleagues: friendly, inviting, helpful. they all made a point of making me feel welcome and were happy to help and explain the project to me and give me advice
work/life balance: worked from 8:30-6:00. plenty of time to myself to work out, see friends, and enjoy my time in a new city
location (Boston)

there were times I didn't have much work to do because of the stage of the project and just sat around doing basic research to learn how to use different tools or better understand the project. Because I did not have a long term project (most only lasted a few days) I would constantly have to reach out to see what else I could do

Reach out to the recruiters/interviewers and ask them about their experiences.
Try to get assigned to a project that you find interesting.
make sure you decide if the work or the location are more important to you

A great way to apply engineering analytics in corporate cultutre
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people, the culture, corporate vales

Not applicable

It may not be what you are comfortable with but if you are a driven person who likes to analyze and make a larger impact on the company.

Advice to Management

Nothing.

Fantastic working environment with amazing people and real life experience
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

The company culture and the people who you work with are what really pulled me in to accenture. Everyone is extremely friendly and eager to help you learn and have a great experience. You are also give a lot of responsibility as an intern, which I liked. I felt more like a new hire than as a little intern. There was also great activites outside of work such as happy hours, a comedy show, a baseball game, and barbecues.

Driving to my client was probably the worst part. For the summer a subletted a place 2 miles away from the accenture office, but had to drive about 45 min to my client everyday. They also didn't tell me where my client was until a week or two before the internship began so I couldn't plan accordingly.

Go to every event you can. That is where you meet great people and get the most out of your experience.

Advice to Management

I can't think of anything

Diverse Technological Experience in a Flexible Atmosphere with Young Intellgent Community

going to india!

no other interns in location

part of real project teams, given real work, good networking opportunities, fun outside of office events

It was a great experience. I was treated like a full time employee and given tasks that a first year analyst would receive.
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of the internship were the pay, the people, and the difficulty of the internship.

The only con was that housing was not provided because I lived close enough to the office to commute (about 45 minutes).

Obviously, academic success is necessary but extracurricular experience and strong analytical and problem solving base is good.

Advice to Management

I think the internship as a whole was put together really well.

Accenture truly has the best people. I learned a lot, made a lot of friends, made money. and had a blast.

The people

Forced networking

Meet everyone you can. keep in touch with them.

Advice to Management

Not force interns to go into the office on Fridays, as there is no one who does.

Amazing networking and career prospects

Networking, Pay, Corporate Culture, People, Environment, and location

Work can be boring and monotonous. However, the people on my team were fabulous and made each day exciting. Even though I tended to do the same thing everyday it was still an amazing experience.

It is an amazing experience. You meet so many great and smart people who can help you later in life and during your internship. The work can sometimes be hard or a little boring, but life at Accenture is fabulous and always interesting. I loved my internship and I look forward to working full time for Accenture.

Advice to Management

It might be nice to work more with other groups or projects in order to maximize the quality of work and find resources throughout the company.

Accenture Provides An Engaging and Fun Internship With Many Career Opportunities

The compensation
The corporate culture
The training and time/effort they put in to developing you profestionally

The Commute
The Length (Wish it could have been a little longer)

First if you are unsure if consulting is for you go into it with an attitude that you are going to learn as much as you and see if you like it afterwards. The experience you will gain from the internship will help you no matter what choice of industry you ultimately decide to go with. This is an organization that recognizes the effort you put in and you will get out of the experience what you put in. Everyone is helpful and don't be afraid to ask questions, people will answer them honestly. Lastly they want you to evaluate them as much as they evaluate you, they want you to make the right choice for you not just for the company.

Amazing experience with a company that has a lot to offer
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

Being treated like a full time employee and getting a lot of responisbilities

At times, there was not enough work to keep me busy

The company offers so many opportunities, I don't see how you wouldn't be able to find your own niche within the organization.

Advice to Management

Nothing that I can think of off the top of my head.

Greatest professional experience I have ever had the opportunity to partake.
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

The work environment and my team members.

The drive, however if I were granted a full time position I would move closer to the location. So I would have to say there were absolutely no dislikes about my internship.

Represent yourself to the best of your ability Intel Corporation has a great work environment, and is filled with great people to work with. I encourage anyone to apply at Intel it is a great experience.

Advice to Management

To be completely honest I can not think of anything to improve, although I have had a wonderful experience there so I have no complaints.