Intern at Accenture Summer Internship Program? Submit a Review

Awesome Real-Life Job Experience

Columbus, OH | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people you work with are great, it's client-facing, you get actual work experience.

There is nothing I didn't like about this internship.

This is a great company with great people and great opportunities.

ACN Interns Treated Like Real Employees, Gain Real World Experience While Learning About the Firm

Saint Louis, MO | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Accenture's people and culture were the highlight of the internship. Additionally, the Student Leadership Conference was an incredible experience where I learned a ton and had a lot of fun.

There isn't anything I didn't like about the internship.

Think about the type of people you want to be around 40+ hours a week while doing difficult work- Accenture has the type of people that support each other and have fun while doing challenging and enriching work.

Advice to Management

Nothing

Case- a vending machine company is losing profits. Which strategy should they employ to increase profitability?

Full of Opportunity & Attention

Atlanta, GA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people (access to very senior, interesting people) and that we were treated like full time analysts on our projects

Overall very positive - nothing to complain about

Definitely go into it with an open mind and be willing to work hard; also, understand the different DTEs - the strategy internship experience (my experience) was different than others

Typical Case Interview

Come be a part of Accenture, where we go above and beyond to be greater than.

Arlington, VA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

The team I worked with, and the opportunity to network with other interns and build long lasting relationships.

The process of getting my security clearance. I still have not received it and I was hoping I could get system access so I can work within the system to support my team.

The company gives you what you put in. If you are a hardworking individual who is good at communicating and is willing to put your best foot forward this would be a great place to work for you. If you want to move up in the company, they have a good career track system, and will help you obtain your goals.

Exposure to Leadership

New York, NY | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Very valuable project assignments, mentorship, presentation opportunities, exposure to leadership

Not applicable

Accenture is a great place to work, especially for a summer internship. Accenture interns are given extremely meaningful project assignments and work.

"NAVSEA Was The Best to Me"

Arlington, VA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Work life balance
Interesting project
Supportive team
Two other awesome interns
Company events, specifically geared toward interns
Facetime with leadership and executives
Endless networking opportunities
Compensation and benefits

I wouldn't have changed anything about the internship. I wish I was able to work until my actual roll-off date, but I had to return to campus early for RA training. It would have been nice to see more of management at my final presentation, but I understand that they were busy and would have attended if they could.

Accenture is a GREAT firm. There are plenty of opportunities for both personal and professional development, and you WILL be compensated for your hard work. You must be willing to put in the work, that is what is most important. Working with certain clients will require patience and the ability to adapt to sometimes unfavorable circumstances, but you will grow and develop in so many ways. Always keep an open mind and don't be afraid to ask questions, because that is the only way you will learn.

Advice to Management

Some people expressed issues regarding diversity, especially in leadership or management positions. Maybe implementing programs or initiatives geared toward retaining people from diverse backgrounds would be helpful.

Accenture Adventure!

Hartford, CT | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

The People, it is such a great community and culture and I learned so much during my summer internship. The give us so many opportunities to learn the field and progress. Plus the swag is great.

I honestly loved it all! But I did have a long commute.

Be sure to know the company well, and do your research. Be yourself, everyone at the company is amazing and are truly just one of a kind so try to be something you are not.

Advice to Management

Nothing you all are so supportive to the interns anti is amazing, the recruiters are fantastic and the supervisors are great.

Just HR stuff and a case study ( can be pretty difficult, so study up)

Accenture Consulting Internship

Washington, DC | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

The Intern Events that were Organized by Accenture

The client work was varied. Some ended up with really interesting projects, others (like myself) ended up on very, very boring assignments. There was no ability to indicate preference.

If you don't enjoy the case interview then you will not enjoy working for Accenture.

I learned so much about working in a professional environment, and feel prepared to work full time

Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Experience in a large company, networking, work experience, communication skills improved, self-management improved, compensation, location, co-workers were great, organized, fun program, fun interns

Sometimes, I didn't have any work to do

Take this internship if it seems like something you might like to do. Even if you don't end up wanting to do that in the future, it will be a more than worthwhile experience.

Work Hard, Play Hard

Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

- No made-up "intern" tasks; you get the same assignments as an entry level analyst, so you are constantly challenged and engaged in creating real deliverables
- Lots of support: you get various buddies assigned, the entire recruitment team is available to answer questions, your team is a great network
- Opportunity to work on client sites / travel based on project assignments
- Fun intern events in your location (in Chicago we had a pizza tour, boat tour on the river/lake, a happy hour, and a Cubs game!)

- At times, I felt as though my project was better aligned for a different intern, and their project for me (based on our majors/skill sets)... and then I realized that being placed a little bit out of my comfort zone was an opportunity to grow and learn, and prove to myself and to others that I am capable of testing my own limits and hitting the ground running even though I may not have previous experience in a given technology or task

Accenture's internship is an amazing experience to see what an entry level consulting position would be like. You are treated just like a full-time employee and really get a glimpse into the company and the industry. I interned for two summers in a row (so I cannot compare to another internship, but the fact that I returned without even considering leaving speaks for itself.)