Intern at SAS Software Internship Program? Submit a Review

Great Program

Raleigh, NC | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

I was challenged from the first day on the job, which was refreshing. My superiors always asked for input on day to day operations and wanted to know my opinions on possible process improvement. I was always encouraged to learn new things and to grow and develop my skills. This internship has been a great way to experience what it is like to work for a company that cares about it's employee's well being and interests.

No cons that I can think of, overall this has been a great expereince.

Be competitive, this company is ranked as one of the best places to work consistently. Follow up with recruiters and interviewers to let them know that you are still interested.

Test test test test test test test test test

test test test test

test test test test

test test test tes

Advice to Management

test

Professional experience in an incredible work enviornment

Raleigh, NC | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Having my voice heard and my ideas genuinely taken into consideration although I am an intern

Working in a cubicle block and being the only person from my department in it

A potential candidate should appreciate the feeling of value and importance that my company gives to me

Good experience, good people, great summer.

Raleigh, NC | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people, the team I worked on, the intern events, the intern housing, the location.

I worked on a massive product so it was at times very time consuming and difficult to make valuable contributions when there were so many parts I didn't understand.

Most/a lot of people who do the internship are from NC and go to Duke, UNC, or NC state. You're not going to find a company more devoted to keeping its employees happy, and the campus is absolutely stunning. If enjoying your summer is important to you, take the internship.

Advice to Management

Honestly, I think the organization has done a fantastic job. Obviously it would be cool to get paid more, but that's pretty much always true.

A lot of behavioral and getting to know you. SAS really emphasizes fitting in well with your team, so you need to be able to communicate and present yourself well.

All the freedom of college with all the opportunity of industry

Learning opportunities
Campus

Too many meetings

A lot of freedom is provided. If you ask, people will try to accommodate. Seek out exciting projects because there are ways to get you where you want to go. Take advantage of the training and certifications offered. Kristen is a great contact, trust that you can rely on her.

Advice to Management

Everything was to satisfaction

Better than two years of computer science study.

Other (US) | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

The ability to work on several projects and to learn. great work life harmony and flexible working hours.

N/A , I really like every aspects of this internship.

A day of work is 7 hours and your working schedule is very flexible.

What type of project have you been working on?
Tell me a little bit about yourself.
white/black board programming question on data structures.

Realize my Value

Raleigh, NC | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

My manager put me on a project that is right in my alley
Great co-workers
Many many learning opportunities, from both free online resources to intern, and from my co-workers
My boss gave me opportunities to present my work to big crowd and make an impact

The intern events are good (definitely a lots of efforts put in), but not cool

nothing. SAS has a great reputation in my circle.

An Alternative Way to Compare Treatment for Survival Data

Raleigh, NC | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Paid well and good training in SAS.

Too much programming...

Good SAS skill

Marketing internship with video and creative specialization

Raleigh, NC | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Opportunities to see different aspects of the company and work on a variety of high profile projects for Management.

Not having the Monday before the 4th of July as a company holiday. It was very quite on campus and not productive.

This is a great place to be an employee because all of your work is valuable.

If you want to work with a group of passionate people, but still have time to do things outside of work, this is a great place.

Raleigh, NC | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

My coworkers are intelligent, considerate, and fun. I had many interesting projects, and I felt valuable.

Honestly, nothing.

This is a big company, so it can be hard to meet other people. Make sure to take advantage of the many intern social events offered throughout the summer.