Intern at SAP iXp (Internship Experience Project)? Submit a Review

Tons of opportunities for involvement and networking.

Vancouver | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

How active the intern committee is
Flexibility to find and try out other solutions
yoga classes are discounted and gym is free for interns

I am having trouble thinking of any cons.

This place is great. To any interns who are still considering if SAP is the place for you-- I think more than 20% of the SAP workforce in Vancouver alone are interns, so I'm more than positive they have a position that suits your interests.

They asked me bash shell questions.

High level career experience, in a positive, relaxed envirnoment.

Chicago, IL | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Non hierarchical. The managers and interns had great relationships. Casual work environment, while maintaining high level of work standards.

Sometimes unclear tasks.

Great choice, use internship wisely by engaging employees with questions, and learn as much as possible!

Advice to Management

Maybe have better code documentation, and more clearly define tasks.

Do you have familiarity with JSP or Struts Framework?

What was your favorite class in college?

Why did you choose this internship?

great place to work.

Bangalore | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Training and support from the team.

I like everything about the internship.

Being updated about the recent technologies and knowing different areas will be helpful.

Fantastic and awesome learning process.

Bangalore | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

to explore new things and learn them. Proper assistance by the employees.

nothing as such.

Dear friends looking for an internship, Decide your domain and work hard and be smart and be confident in facing the interviews. ALL THE BEST.

Even if you don't like big companies, you will be happy here! The super-cool office culture, people, benefits, you can't ask for more.

Other (International) | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Great start for beginners, learning to have responsibility, freedom we're given from the employer, office culture (diversity, informal), events after work, social life. Work agenda is a challenge.

I don't see any cons about this internship. Not because I'm blind - this is my third internship and it's definitely the best.

iXp is not just sitting by the printer and scanning documents. It's the true real job experience in connection with all the other interns through the SAP. Not only in Prague, but all around the world.

Gaining lot of knowledge.

Bangalore | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

To work in this culture.

Nothing...

SAP- "Great place to work"

Nice Work

Work environment is good

It would be helpful if you provide 2 weeks of training

Java, C++, and basic logical skills

I am grtting lots of things to learn

Bangalore | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

The way interns are treated

Nothing is there which i liked least

Environment provided here is very friendly

SAP iXP Internship changed my life for the best

Palo Alto, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

We were flown to Seattle with the rest of the 300 interns that were chosen in North America and mingled with each other at the Summit event. The talks were amazing and given by really important head figures from SAP. They made us believe we could really make an impact as early talents.

I was scared and disappointed for most of the internship because it seemed impossible to get a full time job/extension right from the get-go. It is true that you shouldn't expect a job offer, but now that I've been offered a full time position, I dropped all of my interviews elsewhere and am glad to be here.

I wish I would have known how much they care for good character, volunteering, ethics, your desire to grow and keep learning, etc. Because I have all of this! I should have let it shine MORE from the beginning. I feel like in the beginning, I was focusing too much on trying to be "tough", and a big shot with all my previous company experience. Good thing I let that go and showed what the characteristics they want to see in an intern.

Advice to Management

Communication with IT prior to the start date of the internship would have sped things up much better. I had a full month where I feel I was still in the "on-boarding process". I was getting anxious because there was only 2 months left!

"Are you interviewing or looking at any other companies right now?"
I had no idea how to answer this because I did in fact have 2 other interviews on the line and a part time job at the moment that could have extended to full time. I just sat there kind of dodging the question. Had I been blatant and truthful, I would have gotten the position a few days earlier!

Excellent

Learned many new technologies

Pay should increase atleast 30K

Candidate should have very good knowledge at least basic concepts should be clear. Easy to adapt new things