Intern at Ellucian Internship Program? Submit a Review

Amazing, Enriching, Collaborative.

Reston, VA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Working on exciting projects, Tremendous & very helpful people, excellent work environment, best team & manager.

The poster fair, is not to be saluted!!!

Just be open to new ideas, be humble and always have the learning mindset, Ellucian doesn't force its interns to anything, its up to the intern to get the most out of it.

Advice to Management

The compensation could be higher, it is not that competitive compared to other companies in the area.

What do you want to get out of this internship ?

Explain to me about some of the technologies you mentioned on your resume ?

Great way to learn the ropes!

Other (US) | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Experience in a professional environment

flexible hours

Its not like what we see on tv. Internship are like real jobs, so it a good way to experience a career in the industry.

Exciting learning opportunity

Reston, VA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Working on a real deliverable project.

I cannot thing of anything I don't like.

Don't be afraid to ask to try something new. The managers are flexible and will try their best to help you learn about anything in the company.

Marketing and technology and more marketin and technology

Fairfax, VA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Experience

N/A - I loved it all

Be ready to work

Advice to Management

N/A

This is a dumb question

Orlando, FL | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

I am not treated as a lesser because I am an intern. I am given real work with real consequences.

The company is very silo-ed. It is hard to work with different section of the company.

From what I have seen you could either be busy all the time, or not assigned enough work. I assume this is due to managers and the products they work on.

Advice to Management

They could improve communication across all departments. Trying to get simple things such as R&D are literally impossible.

Engaging expereince that had fun activities with other interns.

Reston, VA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Best aspects of the internship was getting to meet with other interns and share experiences.

Just the short time frame and not being able to work on other activities which were expected.

Before starting It would be nice to know what the structure of the program is.

She tries

Orlando, FL | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best part is being able to work in a corporate setting and interact with other employees. The onboarding process was really nice and structured. This allowed all of us to understand the company and values. The company also allowed all of the interns to bond and get to know each other through out-of-office events. There is also a lot of free food which is always a bonus.

There are times when I don't have anything to do and don't have a lot of direction. It would be nice to have a big project to work on rather than a lot of smaller tasks.

This is a very casual place and most people are very nice and helpful. I wish the job description was less broad, however. I wasn't exactly sure what I was going to be doing all summer until I showed up.

Advice to Management

I would like to know about other career opportunities in the company for after graduation. The only career path I hear about is starting in the CHASE program and eventually becoming a consultant.

Talk about a time when you were a part of a team.

Tell me about a time when you solved a problem at work.

Real world experience combined with company sponsored fun

Orlando, FL | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

I really like the fact that this internship has exceeded my expectations. I was expecting mainly doing administrative tasks but this internship has allowed to participate as if I was an employee of the company. It was easy to assimilate to the culture of the company and become immersed in tasks. The job duties were diverse, fun and fantastic learning opportunities. I can definitely apply what I have learned through out this internship in my future jobs.

I wish that I would've known that I could work from home when I needed to early on in my internship. Some of the interns who live far away from the office were able to work from home sometimes and I didn't know that was an option until later on in my internship. My manager was open to me working from home almost every time that I asked.

I wish I would have known more about the possibilities of potential full time opportunities after the internship. During the interview I didn't know that there were other offices around the US with different sectors of the company.

Reston, VA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Fact that I can reach out to different team to explore different roles.

Sometimes, there are enough work.

I have good experience so far. People are very nice and helpful.

Good