Date: 2013

Exactly what i wanted and needed

My area is growing really fast so as my responsabilities, i learn a lot and push myself in a good way.

i need to be really focus so it is hard for me (but not imposible) to keep focus all day long, at the university and at the office

Be organized in order to accomplish all your objectives, that in my case were to gain experience and of course getting good grades.

Date: 2013

One team, one trusted partner, one time.

1. the people; 2. the opportunities for growth; 3. HP's committment to economic and social responsibility; 4. benefits and compensation

the commute from home

A positive and safe learning environment filled with both experienced employees and innovative new graduates. HP has a genuine commitment to bettering its individual employees as well as the company as a whole.

Advice to Management

more activities for interns to get involved

Date: 2013

The greatest learning experience i could have asked for.

I learned how to operate within a large orginazition and manage projects involving multiple people.

I can't really come up with any.

Have fun but work hard. Respect your managers.

Advice to Management

Realize that your interns aren't used to working in a place such as this.

Date: 2013

Learn as much as you, contribute as best as you can and strive for progress and excellence. Be collaborative and creative. Be resourceful.

-The project I was assigned to helped me strengthened my communication skills, taught me how to be resourceful and collaborate with my team and those outside of my team. It pushed me to go out of my way to get tasks and responsibilities doen and the people I worked with were always so helpful.

-HP is a global company so you must expect that the people on your team or collaborate with will not necessarily be in the same office with you. There will be days that you are alone in the office.

-If you are looking for employment with HP or any company for that matter, do not depend on how the market says the company is doing financially. Look at how the company is making a change to be better. HP is currently in its turn around and it is improving. HP has a great company culture and if you work hard you will have many opportunities for growth. Lots of learning opportunities and face to face with executives being that they work in the same area as we do.

Advice to Management

-I had a positive experience with the managers I worked with. I would like to say keep up your open door policy and positive attitudes. I believe that is the driving force to make employees work hard and be happy.

excellent organization

treating like a real engineer

nothing really

I cant think of any now.

HP Intern Program, you can relax and be challenged

My co-workers, the casual / open environment, the innovation, the resources HP has

Some of the intern coordinators could have been more cooperative

HP has many great opportunities to network with other employees and has many options for potential career paths.

Date: 2013

An amazing learning experience with excellent perks!

Flexibility, mentorship, compensation, organized activities.

The initial process with regards to healthcare, taxes, and hourly pay was unclear.

Don't be afraid to ask questions and learn as much as you can.

HP is the place to be.

Hands on industry experience Great work environment Interesting work profile Career Development

Location of the internship

Date: 2013

i'm linke a lot to work in this company, everyday is a new challenge

salary, the knowledgment we take in this oportunity, and the oportunity to be a better professional.

until now, i like everything that i have to do in the internship

everytime you have to do your best, you need to know that everything that you learn is goog for you and, maybe, it can make the diference in the future

Advice to Management

i think that training is a good thing that could be better, but the way that is now, is good to.

Date: 2013

Best place to start carreer

flexibility

nothing really

attitude is the best evaliating procces

SALARY FINDER

• 50
  • 75
  • 100
  • 100+
Yearly Salary Range (US$ Thousands)