J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank, Asset Management and Corporate Programs Internship

Date: 2013

An invaluable internship to gain experience at the highest level and develop a network of highly distinguished professionals

The best aspects of the internship were the level of involvement that they allowed every intern the have and the firm's commitment to long term talent development

The hours can sometimes be overwhelming but they do a good job of easing you into it.

JP Morgan gives interns the opportunity to participate in market making at the highest level. They do an incredible job of facilitating long term development through engaging speaker series events, informal networking dinners, and constant performance evaluation. When you work for JP Morgan, whether you receive an offer at the end of your internship or not, you will come away with an experience that is well worth your while if pursuing a career in financial services is of interest to you.

Advice to Management

I would suggest managers be a bit more upfront about the hours that they expect an intern to work but other than that, no advice.

Top-tier wealth management experience

Education, market drills and other current event driven activities, research available through JPM

Amount prospecting

JPM is an awesome place to begin a career.

The Amazing Race

Work was interesting and stimulating, people were hardworking and supportive

Integration of team with bro

JPMorgan is an amazing place to intern because you will be surrounded by amazing people who are all rooting for you to succeed. You will have access to training and many resources that help you to do well. You will be given work that is meaningful - so their comes a lot of responsibility even as an intern. If you are willing to work hard and show that you care about your work, your team, and the firm, you will have a great experience.

Advice to Management

Be more transparent during the offer process.

Private Banking Summer Analyst Summer Internship

The best parts were meeting and working with all of the incredibly smart and talented people. It was very interesting to see their insights on how things work.

The hours were tough to deal with because I had never had a job that required that amount of work.

Definitely do research beforehand so you know what you're going into.

Date: 2013

My summer internship exceeded my expectations, I learned a lot, and had the opportunity to get fiirst hand experience of the financial ind.

The learning experience, senior speakers, mentoring.

The paperwork involved in the business.

Be prepared to give your best at everything you do, and dedicate yourself 100% to the job throughout the summer.

Advice to Management

Probably staffing teams more, sometimes I heard comments from employees complaining about being understaffed.

Learning to Research Companies in Detail

Very intellectually engaging, felt like I was working on my own timetable

Because of the nature of my internship, I really didn't get much feedback until the end of the summer

Firm really wants people to stay there for a long time - very much a career destination, not just a stepping stone to some place else

Advice to Management

free lunch? seriously there's not much that comes to mind

Date: 2013

Exciting, stimulating, and rewarding internship experience

Did work that actually mattered; the materials I created went out to actual clients. Worked with all departments in the office and with professionals of all levels including executive and managing directors.

Would have liked some more training on the more complex products that we offer.

A great team to work with. Everyone was very helpful and wanted to help me grow and learn during my internship.

Date: 2013

Reasonable hours, great pay, lots of responsibility

The pay is in line with other companies, but working in Treasury Services allowed me to have a life outside of work. I was also given a lot of responsibility which was great.

Nothing substantial

Great company - I would pick JP Morgan above anywhere else, and if you're looking at Treasury Services it's a great place to do an internship.

Date: 2013

Best internship there is for aspiring financiers

Constant learning opportunities through market drills and senior speaker series

Interns had to figure out housing situation on their own and it would have been better if the firm suggested a few options

This is the best firm on the street.

Date: 2013

Working along great people and the job allowed me to have a lot of free time.

Working alongside other members of my team every day on real client projects.

I wish I could have worked more with other interns in different groups so that we could learn together through the process.

The internship is extremely structured which makes the transition into the business world very easy.