- Worked on real applications that with actual impact to the company and took actual personal responsibility for them
- Fantastic office culture, great coworkers
- Codebases are well written and well maintained
- Excellent support from management
- Good work-life balance
- Good pay
- Financial application development isn't very glamorous
- Internship Academy programs applied very little to overall work experience
- Lack of diversity
- Location may be undesirable for some (downtown, expensive parking, etc.)
Advice to Potential Interns
If you want to get into the financial services industry, this organization is one of the best places to work.
If you don't, well, try it anyway. You might like it.
Advice to Management
Diversity is quite an issue among developers
Sample Interview Questions
- Given a linked list implementation, write a method that determines whether a given list is circular.
- Write a simple implementation of a binary tree with a find method.