Intern at Nickelodeon Animation Studio Nickternship Program? Submit a Review

Fantastic Animation Internship Experience

Los Angeles, CA | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Being able to take part in the production of a show and being able to contribute to the final product. Also the classes that are offered after work hours. Having the ability to meet with working artists. The fact that a lot of past interns who were hired look out for the new interns.

There was nothing that I did not like about the internship.

This is a great place to network and gain industry knowledge of the animation industry. Always find ways to help and meet new people.

A Stupendous Adventure Where Every Day I Learned, Was Challenged, & Was Happy Every Moment I Spent Working

Anaheim, CA | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

I had many supervisors and they were all so nice, helpful, and willing to trust me with responsibility and teach me new things. I was able to work on a huge variety of shows and projects. And I got the chance to experience many aspects of the studio process and work with a lot of people in different areas that were willing to take time to meet with me. It was such a well-rounded and always enjoyable experience.

I wished it would have lasted longer. I loved it so much!

Whether you are making copies or attending a recording session you will love working here every minute of every day. I dreamed about working here, but could have never imagined just how wonderful it would actually be. In the last few weeks I have learned and grown so much. Every person I worked with, whether they were in my department or not, was extremely welcoming and willing to help me or talk to me.The skills I have acquired here are invaluable. And I feel like I am now much more prepared and confident about working in this field in my future career.

Advice to Management

Like I said before, an option to continue on with the internship for a longer period of time would be great. Perhaps having more intern classes during the day verses at night would be good too. But other than that I wouldn't change a thing.

This job is not work when you enjoy what you do.

Mentorship

More hours

Organization

Work Hard and Receive the Best!

Los Angeles, CA | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

The networking opportunities and the classes.

I had a little too much down time.

Always be on time, act professional, and do whatever work your supervisor asks you to do even if you don't want to do it.

Advice to Management

Nothing, they're great!

The best in depth experience at an animation studio you'll get!

Los Angeles, CA | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Meeting with employees at the studio and the friendly and open environment.

The very small work space given to me and my internship partner.

Go in feeling confident. don't expect anyone to hand things to you, you need to break out of your shell, keep a professional attitude, and get to know as many employees as you can. Make real connections and friendships there.

Nickelodeon Animation Studios: "Will Not Only Teach You, But Give You a Once in a Lifetime Experience."

Other (US) | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

The fact that we could interview a lot of people and that we were assigned work and not asked to just get coffee.

Everything was perfect.

Enjoy your time there. Do not feel pressure by other interns if they are doing more.

Advice to Management

Nothing.

Amazing learning experience unlike anything offered in school.

Other (US) | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

So many opportunities to connect with professionals and build relationships.

N/A. I enjoyed everything.

Be willing to do anything with no complaints.

Advice to Management

Provide even more exciting classes and trainings.

This internship is the job anyone could ever dream of having.

Los Angeles, CA | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Meeting the people who are successful in the industry and them giving you advice and helping you succeed as much as they did. Everyone was super friendly and always willing to help.

There is nothing I did not like about the internship.

Always be grateful, friendly, polite, do your job, and take advantage of your time as an intern.

Advice to Management

I think more training in communication is really important in the industry. Whether it's in person, email, or phone calls, having manners or being polite is really significant.

Nickternally grateful

Los Angeles, CA | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

The real life experience and training, the Nicktern comradely and professionalism, and getting to meet and work with some of the most skilled artists and storytellers in the industry. Oh and the food!

That I was in the last unpaid intern class.

Nickelodeon is a network of creative fun-loving individuals bent on leading the way in kids television.

Advice to Management

Entry level compensation could be more competitive, as well as offering health opportunities like fitness classes.

Nickeloden internship exceeded my expectations and would do it all over again in a heart beat!

Los Angeles, CA | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Having one-on-one meetings with executives and with other employees in other departments.

Unavailability of job openings.

Strong work ethic

Advice to Management

None that I can think of.