Nickelodeon Animation Studio Internship Program

VAULT RANKINGS >> #14 Best Overall Internships

Date: 2012

Nickelodeon is more than a studio for kids, it is a studio for adults who know how to make work fun no matter the situation.

Classes in different aspects of production (ie: storyboarding, post-produciton, CG, writing a resume, etc) Meetings with top executives including president, the vice presidents, and show creators Being able to attend a recording session

The internship was amazing but I would have loved to have been paid at the same time.

Nickelodeon has an amazing corporate culture. I never realized how important that was until I worked there. The atmosphere is extremely creative and always fun. The people that work there don't only become your colleagues, they become your friends. If I were offered a position in a strict and depressing environment now, I would turn it down because corporate culture really effects how you thrive at a company.

Advice to Management

I think compensation for interns would definitely help. I was very impressed with the promotion polices and hours of the company. Diversity was never an issue, creativity comes from every where. The great thing about the internship program is that the company trains you to become a full-time employee. All that you do in the internship is to prepare you for the possibility of an actual position at the studio.

Join Gold and get the inside scoop from interns...

• Quality of Life