Dominion Enterprises Internship Program - Fall/Spring/Summer ... Business/Marketing/Communications/IT and MBA

Date: 2013

Bringing Out Your Best Potential Through Challenging Work Experience!

The very supportive environment of my co-workers, supervisors and departments managers. To feel as though I was truly a valuable asset to a quality organization...learning and giving all at once.

I loved the experience just wish I had more time to learn additional aspects of the job.

You must be someone prepared to work in both team environments and on your own. Take construction criticism as gold and leave the "me" mentality at home.

Advice to Management

It might be a good idea to offer department/team circulation. I think this might help those who are on the fence find their most hidden talents.

Date: 2013

good variety to the work I was given, allowing for a good o overall experience

my boss was good at getting me involved with a number of different projects, tasks were often challenging yet not unattainable, really came away with some solid work experience in my intended field

nothing really fro the part time nature of my internship I can't really complain as I was able to obtain some valuable experience

show a willingness to learn and a desire to develop your skills, I came in with less experience than some but quickly was able to show I was very capable

Advice to Management

no problems here

Date: 2013

Unpaid Internship Serves as Valuable Experience to Undergraduate Student.

The best part of the internship was having a great and very personable manager (Nadene Evans). It was also very interesting to learn the business side of social media and manage the sites of very large companies.

I wish I had been given more work to do during my internship.

Dominion Enterprises provides a very friendly and personable atmosphere. It is a great place to work and, if seeking an internship, serves as a valuable experience and awakening for students looking for a career in the near future.

Date: 2013

Great, smart people to work with.

The people here are all very intelligent and know what they are doing.

The lack of number of quality assignments.

This is a great place to work, be sure to know your stuff before you apply.

Date: 2013

Meaningful experience from true professionals.

The people I worked for and the scope of my work.

Delays in receiving new assignments.

The scope of the work is great for anyone unsure about what position they want to pursue following graduation.

Advice to Management

Nothing comes to mind.

Date: 2013

The New Area Town Report Lady (intern)

The best aspects of my internship were the people and the culture of the office. Everyone was so nice and friendly. They were like family and I it broke me to leave.

What I liked least about my internship was the amount of free time I had. I'm a person who likes to stay busy. There were some days I would have nothing to do.

As an intern for For Rent Media Solutions, I gained a lot of hands on experience and I also gotten the chance to strenghthen my skills in many areas.

Advice to Management

In my opinion, there's nothing that can be enhanced. I'm sure in the employees eyes, there may be some things that could be swtiched around but, since I was an intern, there's nothing that could be better

First Step to my Future

The best aspects were that I got meaningful tasks and was able to do real world assignments with deadlines. Also, I felt included and like part of the team.

The thing I liked least was that I had to do reports about 80 percent of the time and it was slightly monotonous.

You will be warmly welcomed and they are extremely helpful. They have great benefits and a lot of extracurricular activities offered.

Heaven

The assistance and knowledge given by the employees in helping me understand new concepts and programs

theres nothing i do not like about this internship

Talk to them and ask questions to find out what it is you really like. They'll tell you what the working world is like

Date: 2012

Once in a Lifetime Experience- Write about Beautiful Homes & Interact/ Engage with Wonderful People

Great supervisors Didn't mind the "work" (it didn't feel like work) Enjoyable learning experience

Unpaid Only available 2.5 days to do work

The experience was wonderful, and the people there are awesome. I learned a lot and enjoyed every minute of my internship!

Advice to Management

Thank you for the opportunity! Provide lamps for the office - There was poor lighting in my cubicle Update the blog "bugs" - It was time consuming to constantly re-center a photo, re-hyperlink because it did not "register". The numbering bullet points did not work either.

Constant Learning

The hours were flexiable and I learned so much in different areas. I got an overview of the whole company.

Sitting in a cubical

Have the opportunity to be in an enviroment of learning constantly