Intern at WithumSmith+Brown Winter Internship? Submit a Review

Work hard and play hard!

Morristown, NJ | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Definitely the people, I was able to click with everyone really well there.

Nothing really. The job position was audit and tax but I was never assigned to an audit engagement.

They teach you everything. I was so nervous going in because I took a tax course but I didn't really understand too much, but they helped me every step of the way. Also, take notes every time you go ask a question so you don't have to bother the person again!

That's a lot of tax returns

Princeton, NJ | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The atmosphere was the best part. There was an open door policy and all of the employees were very helpful.

There could have been better training given.

Be prepared to do a lot of tax returns and always ask a lot of questions. Its a great experience and you will learn a lot.

Learning how to do taxes in the real world

Princeton, NJ | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The hours were flexible and the people are very friendly. The pay is competitive (not great). Learned how to file taxes like a actual accountant. Everyone is very approachable.

Very short internship. Management occasionally falls on promises.

Don't be afraid to ask questions or for help. Accept every opportunity your given while your there. Learn as much as possible. Relax the job isn't that hard.

Why do you want to do accounting? Number of credits? Experiences? Other questions of the like. Nothing ridiculous

Advice to Management

My fellows interns and I were told we would hear back by a certain date about full-time offers (Red Bank Office) but never did. Following through on promises was an occasional issue here but in general management was good.