Rehmann's Internship Program for Accounting and Finance Students

Date: 2013

I really enjoyed my experience.

I really liked the people I worked with and it is a great way to learn what books can not teach you.

Having to travel all the way to Troy for my training.

I would let them know that Rehmann has a nice office. It is not to big so you can get to know everyone but it does have other offices which are nice when you need more resources.

Great Firm to Work for with Great Experience Gained

The people I worked with, the resources available, and the experience I gained from it.

That it had to end. There were no complaints on my end.

Get to know the staff at Rehmann. They come to enough school events that you can start networking with them. They are great people and the people alone will make you interview at Rehmann.

Date: 2013

Internships at Rehmann are where it's at! - Wonderful staff, a great learning experience, and a lot of fun times!

Definitely the staff. I think employees are the most important part of a firm and I always looked for that connection with the staff when interviewing. The opportunity to work with several partners on numerous projects was also a huge plus. I really felt like I was an associate with the work I was doing.

The duration of the internship - I wish I had more time to practice what I learned

Don't let the size fool you - many students jump for the the Big Four. Rehmann is growing every year and we have some pretty big clients. We hire more and more interns every year. You also get to work with in different areas of accounting (tax, audit, CIS, etc.) with a mid-sized employer like Rehmann. They really help you in your search to finding what best suits you.

Advice to Management

I think Rehmann can focus on strengthening its recruiting process at Universities.

Another successful tax season

Very helpful staff

Training Sessions

Be Yourself

Date: 2013

A real-life accounting firm experience with exposure to actual work and clients

The support and kindness of the professional associates; the "hands-on" work experience; feeling like you're a valued member of a team; receiving staff-level assignments; getting exposure to the ins and outs of the job as if you were starting full-time

I have no complaints about the internship. The experience was great, and I see no weaknesses or downsides.

If you're looking for an internship where you don't feel like an intern, Rehmann is a great place to work. As an intern, you're insights, opinions, and experience is valued, and the opportunities to succeed are plentiful.

Date: 2013

My internship was a combination of great learning experiences, real-life problems, and the ability to add value to the organization.

The best aspects of my internship were the ability to learn, grow, and work with great people on a daily basis. Rehmann fosters an environment conducive to learning and I felt that to be one of the greatest aspects of my internship. They reward those who learn quickly by assigning more difficult tax returns to them and thus increasing their learning potential. I was able to attain a diverse experience throughout my internships by completing various tax returns, joining a manager for a compilation of a clients businesses, and being able to make the most of my experiences.

I liked everything about my internship with Rehmann.

If I were to look for an internship experience again I would undoubtedly join the Rehmann team. Their internship provides students with the ability to learn what a day is like in the offices of CPA's during "busy season." If you are looking for a diverse experience that includes learning about individual, business, and fiduciary taxation then Rehmann is the place for you. I completed two internships with this organization and was able to build a base of knowledge which will propel me in the early stages of my career as a CPA.

Date: 2013

Great learning opportunity for any individual willing to work hard.

Being surrounded by supportive people, pay of internship, and great culture.

It would have been nice to have a few more fun events planned for the internship, instead of working 40+ hours every week.

Definitely worth working for! Work hard and you will be rewarded.

Advice to Management

Make sure that employees are not overloaded with clients to the extent where they are stressed out all the time. Overall, great firm and strives to make employees happy.

Date: 2013

Well-rounded exposure to the accounting/business world

I performed many different duties. I wasn't only preparing tax returns everyday. I got to experience several different kinds of businesses while doing their year-end accounting or preparing the tax return. I felt comfortable asking questions. The people I work with are very friendly.

The long hours during tax season, but that is to be expected.

Rehmann associates are very willing to help. Rehmann offers good incentives both as an intern and as a full-time associate.

Date: 2013

Rehmann: Ready to transform you're career

I think the best aspect of the internship was the ability to work with a variety of people and how welcoming they were. Ifi had any questions I could go to any of the associates at any level whether it be a staff level or principal they were always there to help. Rehmann has an open door policy and I think that was the best aspect because everyone is able to work together and it makes the work atmosphere really enjoyable.

I can't think of any cons at the office I worked at while doing my internship I loved every minute of what I was doing.

I think if you want to have the ability to obtain a full time position as well as be able to come in and rruly experience what it is like to be an accountant then I think Rehmann is a great place to work for.

Advice to Management

I would only say more training so that everyone is comfortable with the programs we use on a daily basis.

Date: 2013

Excellent learning experience that prepares you for work after graduation.

The office environment and variety of work I was given.

I would have liked to receive more feedback on my quality of work.

My experience at Rehmann exceeded all expectations. I was able to work on almost every part of an audit and everyone was willing to help when needed.

Advice to Management

Provide more feedback during the first couple weeks of employment.