Date: 2013

Realistic view of how PwC can help Advance your career.

The best aspect of the internship was the people. Everyone in the company is very friendly, helpful, and welcoming. Everyone within PwC wants to help you grow into a better professional and individual without changing who you are. I received great coaching and mentorship throughout my entire internship by people who wanted to help me.

There really wasn't anything I disliked about my internship.

The best advice I can give to potential interns would be to take opportunities. PwC provides many opportunities for its interns if they demonstrate that they are interested in them. Don't wait for opportunities to be given to you, or people to tell you to apply for things, take the initiative and just do it.

Advice to Management

PwC has really taken an effort to make the work-life balance great. They provide with vacation time, competitive compensation, expense reimbursement, and realistic hours. PwC is also focusing on flexibility, diversity, and an increased use and knowledge of benefits provided.

Date: 2013

Don't pass up the oppurtunity, it is a great place to gain exposure to a variety of oppurtunities.

I was exposed to multiple clients and multiple service offerings. I saw what it takes to be excel and everyone I met was extremely helpful.

The training in the first week was very long and ended up being irrelevant to my LOS. It is good to take a few days to get the interns comfortable on the job and with the other interns but I would;ve preferred to use that week to jump directly on client engagements.

Don't take for granted the exposure this firm can give you. It has more service offerings than you realize - there is a ton of oppurtunity.

Excellent

The people within the organization make the experience great. They welcome you and are open to helping you in any way possible.

What I liked least about the internship is that it was only 7 weeks.

PwC is unlike any other employer you will ever have. They really care about their people and though the hours may be longer during different times of the year, you will be much more satisfied than if you worked somewhere else.

Date: 2013

Stretch your mind, Spin your wheels, and Learn infinitely more than you can imagine.

The intern events were incredible- we went to an Astros game and saw the play Wicked. The partners and other employees were great in reaching out to us. I felt very welcomed! I absolutely always had someone to answer my questions. I never felt like I was on my own.

The hours required

Get ready to work A LOT, but it will be rewarding. Don't take it too seriously, or you will stress yourself out beyond belief. We are not saving lives here, we are preparing tax returns, and if you have to leave at 7pm, then leave! You don't have to stay until midnight everynight. Pwc is extremly flexible as long as you speak up and communicate.

Advice to Management

I think things are fine the way they are!

It's like real life! Except just for the Summer

The best aspects of the internship are the many opportunities for coaching from professionals at each level in their career as well as the hands-on client work experience.

I liked everything.

Leverage all of the resources afforded to yoou (both people and other resources) and let the feedback you receive from projects guide your actions moving forward.

Date: 2013

PwC Advance Internships not only introduce you to the firm and its culture, but prepare you to become a part of the team

The best aspects of the internship are the limitless opportunites for networking and shadowing. It has been amazing to meet so many associates and partners and learn about how they began their career. I also loved the training we received because it was in no way boring and prepared me to have a successful summer internship. In addition, I appreciated how well they took care of us interns and actually showed interest in us working here in the future.

The only flaw with the internship is sometimes it was hard to find work for interns to do, especially because it was a summer internship. At a professional services firm, they tend to be busiest in the winter months, but in the summer things slow down quite a bit and people start to take vacations and other things. I believe it's important for them to encourage supervisors to try even harder to find projects for interns so that they feel they're adding value to their teams and to the firm.

My advice to potential interns is to be confident and to not be nervous! Everyone at PwC has been so kind; when I was interviewing they made me feel so comfortable that I almost forgot I was interviewing. That is what I like about PwC. It is easy to communicate with the professionals here and people actually listen to what you have to say. In addition, they take very good care of our interests as interns and try their best to get each and every one of us the experience we're looking for. As long as you are willing to step up and stand out of your comfort zone, you will be a great fit with the firm!

Advice to Management

Again I would like to say the only issue a lot of interns had was feeling like they didn't receive enough work. I believe this internship would be even better than it is if supervisors truly worked hard at finding assignments for their interns, and also checking in with them at least a couple of times a week. I know since most of them are managers it can be busy, but you also have to remember that the firm is investing in the interns so it's important to try and give us the best experience possible.

Date: 2013

PwC's advance internship fully prepares you to enter an accounting position with the firm or anywhere else

- The work I did was always something I would expect to do as an employee at an accounting firm - I was given associate coaches who always provided help and work to me when needed - Intern events were fun and provided valuable learning experiences

- It was a little shorter than I would have liked

- Get to know other interns and employees around the office - Do your work to the best of your ability and ask questions when you need help - Relax and have fun

Date: 2013

A valuable learning experience with an elite accounting firm

-The interaction I have every day with fellow teammate -Being able to learn a vast amount each day and build upon previous knowledge -How well the fimr treats and values the interns

-There is not much to complain about wit the internship. The commute in however can be very time consuming.

The people at PwC are friendly and intelligent. I would recommend to a candidate to get to know the members of the firm to see how you would fit in.

Excellent Insight into Public Accounting world

Challenges we were expected to meet, willingness of mentors to teach.

Not long enough

Be a sponge, Try to learn as much as possible

Date: 2013

It was an amazing experience. I will never forget it.

I have a good relationship with the client personnel.

I worked a lot.

It company have many tools very usefull to its employees. We can learn a lot.