Date: 2013

You get what you put into it.

Being able to work with other interns who were on my same level. Working with associates who did not mind answering a million questions.

Not being able to travel with team.

Although it is a flexible work environment, make sure you do your work because people will notice.

Advice to Management

Do more for getting diverse individuals in touch with others from same background. Make sure peer mentors, and coaches are actually available and have the time to look after the interns.

Great Internship Experience

People are very nice. They are patient to answer question and provide us sincere career advice. The coach and buddy system help the interns to have great experience throughout the internship. Partner shadowing experience help us to have taste about what responsibility is held when becoming a partner.

I like everything in the internship.

Be proactive. Meet more people.

Date: 2013

Great experience, gained alot of knowledge

The people i worked with and knowledge gained

only intern at the job site

people are very nice and helpful

Date: 2013

An amazing experience where learning and involvement with the firm as a top priority.

The best aspects were the intern activities, the training process, the buddy system (buddy, coach, and partner), and the people.

Not feeling prepared but the professionals at the firm helped me to feel more comfortable.

PwC really cares about you and your furture.

Best Summer Yet

Meeting people at social events and hands-on client experience.

The only con was the summer heat.

Take advantage of all the social and networking events to meet as many people at the firm as possible.

Very educational and fun

People, type of work

Long hours

Will definitely get a feel for what you will be doing

Advice to Management

Everything was done very well

PwC Offers Employees Personal and Professional Development Opportunities

How friendly everyone is and helpful in answering questions. The variety of work I got to do.

Sometimes I did not have enough work to fill my day.

I think PwC is an excellent choice as a Big Four Accounting Firm to intern for because everyone-including the partners-- care about your experience and what you get out of it.

Advice to Management

I have heard that the other big four firms in Chicago give signing bonuses, which PwC Chicago does not. That could discourage some new hires.

PwC - The Place to Be!

I learned so much during my internship. The things that I learned cannot be taught in a classroom. The experience I gained was invaluable.

I didn't really have anything that I disliked. The long hours during busy season is really the only negative.

Put PwC at the top of your list. From my experience, there is no better place to intern if you plan on becoming a CPA.

Advice to Management

I can't think of anything that could improve. Compensation, training, and promotion policies are superb.

Date: 2013

Streamlining Career Development through Unparalleled Experiences at PricewaterhouseCoopers

Invaluable experiences with work projects and client engagement provide opportunities to streamline career and quickly develop one's personal brand. Pay is phenomenal, and everyone working here is both fun and open to building quality relationships which flow over into successful business practices. Furthermore, opportunities to meet and work with clients on engagements are fantastic.

It would be nice to be exposed to more areas of tax than just the group one is assigned to. While it is possible to pick up projects and work from other groups, it is still a rather narrow area of focus.

This is a fast-pasted career-oriented internship. It is for individuals who want to become Big 4 accountants, and are prepared to maintain the level of professional excellence therein required. In order to succeed at PwC, one must be prepared to dynamically excel both in accounting projects and in social engagements.

Life of a Young Professional

We were paid well. Depending on how much you proved yourself, you were able to receive even more detailed projects from the team that gave a broader variety of experiences. By expressing your opinion, you can make the intership experience what you want it to be.

The people who instructed the training sessions were very knowledgable, but the material was bland and not especially pertinent. Actual on-the-job training would be a better use of time. Focusing on the software to a larger degree would aslo help.

This is a great organization to work for. They have a great market share of clients in Pittsburgh and there are a plethora of opportunities for upward and lateral mobility!