Date: 2013

Experience, excecute, and succeed.

I was exposed to a variety of work, and was able to work in the industry I'm most interested in. I was given substantial work that challenged me and made me utilize my knowledge and other resources. I really enjoyed meeting all of the various PwC staff, and feel that they were very welcoming and genuine throughout the entire experience.

I did not find any negative aspects.

PwC Denver is a place I feel very welcomed. The people here are genuine and real. This internship exposed me to a variety of work that I never thought I would be doing as an intern. I am assigned challenging work, and am learning more and more as each week passes. I have connected very well with the other interns, and have made great relationships throuhgout my internship thus far.

Date: 2013

A great summer learning experience

I liked intern events and learning from my seniors. I enjoyed the work I was doing.

I didn't like all the time where I didn't have any work to do.

Ask for work, ask questions, be energetic, take opportunities to do new things.

Advice to Management

More work for interns to do.

Date: 2013

Having fun and creating value

The people were great that I worked with, everyday was fun. We had a lot of intern events that were really fun as well, interns are treated like royalty at PwC.

The work load can be tough at times, there were times where I would be working until midnight and other days I wouldn't have anything to do at 9am.

PwC isn't a typical accounting firm, we have fun and we all have very outgoing personalities. My advice would be to be outgoing and have fun makes sure that this firm is a fit for you. If you feel like that is how you are, that's what PwC is all about and I would strongly recommend it.

Date: 2013

I met incredible people & received priceless coaching/mentoring with a company that I plan to start my career with and stay with.

Networking opportunities, culture of the firm, coaching/mentoring, friendliness of employees, exposure to Partners, pay, people I worked with.

Internship was only 7 weeks.

PwC is an accounting firm but we are in the people business. PwC looks for people with great personalities, strong work ethic that are willing to share and collaborate. The firm is big on personal branding so look for ways that you can brand yourself to stand out and add value to PwC's brand. There is a clear career path and promotion opportunities to higher level positions if you are producing quality work and put in the time.

Advice to Management

Provide general diversity sessions to non-Start interns to enhance cultural sensitivity - not a big issue but could be helpful in long run.

PwC: Great People, Great Place

The people

Some of the tasks were redundant

Get involved and meet people

Date: 2013

Unique opportunity for real-life career experience

Real interaction with clients. Valuable work.

Travelling, however we are compensated greatly

Ask questions, get feedback, and communicate.

Advice to Management

Provide stipend for housing for out of town interns.

My Life Changing Experience at PwC

Relationships with coworkers and clients

People did not always explain things in the most clear manner.

PwC really looks to share information and knowledge with interns. They want the interns to work hard, but they put a lot of trust in them and want them to enjoy themselves.

Date: 2013

A Jump Start into the Real World of Business - Understanding the Firm and the Client

The people, my team, the work given to me, the volunteer opportunities, intern events, training, and client exposure. The overall experience was great.

I like everything about my internship.

Make sure in the interview process that you choose PwC because you are interested in the field as well as hardworking. Most importantly, if you feel the right "fit" upon interviewing, you can be successful at this firm.

Date: 2013

Get great experience and build strong relatinships at an exceptional company

Working just like a first year at the firm, meeting many clients and coworkers and all the contacts one can meet.

Very little dislikes, speaking entrepreneurially I would say the corporate structure

It is a good firm overall with many perks.

Advice to Management

Having to talk about flexibility is not flexibility anymore.

PwC Summer Advance Internship-- Enriching

The people and culture

Wish technology training was more in depth with the tax software

Ask Questions, get to know as many people as possible.