Date: 2013

Stretch your mind, Spin your wheels, and Learn infinitely more than you can imagine.

The intern events were incredible- we went to an Astros game and saw the play Wicked. The partners and other employees were great in reaching out to us. I felt very welcomed! I absolutely always had someone to answer my questions. I never felt like I was on my own.

The hours required

Get ready to work A LOT, but it will be rewarding. Don't take it too seriously, or you will stress yourself out beyond belief. We are not saving lives here, we are preparing tax returns, and if you have to leave at 7pm, then leave! You don't have to stay until midnight everynight. Pwc is extremly flexible as long as you speak up and communicate.

Advice to Management

I think things are fine the way they are!

Date: 2013

Realistic view of how PwC can help Advance your career.

The best aspect of the internship was the people. Everyone in the company is very friendly, helpful, and welcoming. Everyone within PwC wants to help you grow into a better professional and individual without changing who you are. I received great coaching and mentorship throughout my entire internship by people who wanted to help me.

There really wasn't anything I disliked about my internship.

The best advice I can give to potential interns would be to take opportunities. PwC provides many opportunities for its interns if they demonstrate that they are interested in them. Don't wait for opportunities to be given to you, or people to tell you to apply for things, take the initiative and just do it.

Advice to Management

PwC has really taken an effort to make the work-life balance great. They provide with vacation time, competitive compensation, expense reimbursement, and realistic hours. PwC is also focusing on flexibility, diversity, and an increased use and knowledge of benefits provided.

Date: 2013

Combine client visibility, international experience, and powerful impact in 10 weeks

Many great events, corporate responsibility work in Belize, direct interaction with the client, challenging work, always busy (in a good way). You end up making great friends here. There are no limits to what you can do, explore, or work on. Lots of direct informal feedback.

People can have different experiences depending on your management team. Some formal feedback can take some time to get back to you.

The internship is exactly what you make of it. If you're ready to network and be proactive, you'll nab amazing opportunities. If you keep your head down, the fun work will pass you by. Be memorable (in the good way)

Advice to Management

Enforce management to send more timely formal feedback, especially during a 10 weeks where interns only have a short amount of time to improve on suggestions

Date: 2013

PwC's Advance Internship Experience: Stepping Stone to Success!

The best aspect of my internship has been the network I've been able to create throught my experience.

What I would change about the interview is to have more networking activities, to be able to meet people from other lines of services.

You only get one chance to make a good first impression, try to make it not only a good one, but a memorable one as well!

PwC Internship Experience

Various intern activities

Nothing negative to note.

Work hard & it will pay off.

IT Testing class!

Fun learning environment. Friendly people that care!

Too short. Not enough high level teaching.

Think about how everything you do makes an impact on the engagement.

Advice to Management

Emphasis why each task is important.

PwC's Advance internship program is ADVANCED

Working on clients, Intern events, Social networking events

Long hours

Make sure you feel as though you're a good fit with the culture

I Learned More than I Did In 4 Years of College

The people at PwC are great. Even when the work got stressful, I was always surrounded by people who would make time to coach me through my work. The HR staff planned several events outside of work to relax and help us build relationships with people that we didn't necessarily work with every day.

I wanted it to be a little longer.

The most important thing to do in evaluationg PwC as an employer is to focus on getting to know people at the firm throughout the interview process, because you will spend so much time working near and with them that it really makes or breaks your experience. For me, the people are great and therefore the work is great.

Date: 2013

Great People, Great Opportunties, Great Experience - Absolutely no compliants.

The best aspects of the internship was working in a client facing enviornment and working with fantastic people that enjoyed coming to work every single day.

There is not much I did not like about the internship, I dislike how short it is compared other other internship programs.

PwC is a place to be yourself and be accepted as a unique indvidual. The internship comes with challenges but it will ready you for the professional world.

Advice to Management

I believe the amount of training was perfect and compenstation was great. If anything, I would extend the program to last for 10 weeks rather than 8 weeks.

Ready, Set, Go

The best aspects of the internship were the ability to network with other interns and the ability to shadow professionals.

I wish that the interns had a week where we could shadow a team of our choosing. That would help us to decide where we wanted to work.

It's helpful to know that relationships are very important within in the firm. Try to get to know as many individuals as possible.