Date: 2013

PwC goes above and beyond for its interns

I loved everything about this internship. All associates I worked with were eager to help me succeed in my internship in order to receive a job offer. I also liked that we had an associate as our "buddy" and a manager as our "coach" to help us out throughout the internship and develop our knowledge and skills for the future. I liked all the connectivity and networking events with all associates so that we were able to develop our PwC network. Additionally, I was put on a variety of different clients which was nice because it gave me a good idea of what line of service I would be interested in. I also enjoyed the mandatory service day for interns as well as the women's leadership breakfast because it demonstrates the values that PwC focuses on and wants its employees to exemplify.

I didn't like that the internship was only 8 weeks long. I would have enjoyed more time getting to experience different tasks on different teams.

The PwC internship experience is absolutely incredible. The internship gives you a taste of what public accounting is like as a first year associate. I would highly reccommend this internship program because PwC values its employees and invests in its interns.

Advice to Management

I would suggest that that internship be 10 weeks instead of 8 weeks; a longer internship period will give interns a broader experience while at PwC. I would also reccommend more shadows of different lines of service to diversify the program.

PwC- Grow Your Own Way

The best aspects were the ability to work with dozens of people to see what the company culture is all about. They exposed me to many different teams and working styles to see if I felt the company was a good fit for me. I also got coaching every day and met with manangement on a regular basis. They also take training very seriously. I got to go to LA to train with 150 interns from accross the country. Also at the end of my internship, PwC send every intern who got an offer to Disneyworld in Florida to celebrate and reflet on out future with PwC!

How fast the time went. My internship was only 8 weeks and I wish it was 12 weeks.

I would say that if you are looking for a great company with great people then you should highly consider looking into PwC. They invest in their internship program and treat you like a full time employee. You have to work hard and do a good job but they make sure to reward you. Another thing about this intership program is that they look long term. They are looking to hire every intern that they have, and they allow the intern to control his or her future.

Advice to Management

I would like the program to be 10 weeks.

Date: 2013

Realistic experience with great pay. Great place to start your career.

People that are willing to help. Flexibility. Realistic work experience

switching offices

Great company that has a very young workforce and understandings work/life balance

Date: 2013

Advance PwC Internship 2013 has enabled me to gain knowledge and become aware of multiple resources available at the firm.

I'm not disappointing with anything of the internship. I will be active in attending seminars and participating from PwC Networking Events

PwC is one of the most important company's to work for. In two months, I have gained crucial knowledge and further developed strengths that will allow me to continue growing as a professional.

Work Hard Play Hard

The people and the opportunities

Hours aren't standard and some days are longer than others.

Be flexible and willing to reach out to everyone around you.

Learned more in 8 weeks at PwC then a year of college

Attending all of the office events, being out at clients, intern olympics, and training

Nothing sticks out in my mind as the worst part of my internship

It is important to look at the people in the office of you potential employer.

Date: 2013

A challenging but worthwhile learning experience!

Staff at all levels were very approachable; diverse and inclusive work environment; decent pay.

You'll be working in a high performing environment alongside some of the best in the business. Your co-workers will out perform you. Your best may not always be good enough - that's the nature of the beast.

They show the same level of commitment to interns that they show to full-time staff. They provide you with the tools you'll need to be successful in a high performance environment - formal training, everyday coaching, mentorship, and networking opportunities - the rest is up to you.

Date: 2013

The Most Real Internship You Will Ever Experience with PwC.

Getting to know the people that you work with. The clients that were available.

The hours at times were long, but expected.

There is no reason to be nervous. The people that you are working with were in your footsteps just a few years back.

Advice to Management

I think in order to have better employee retention (from all the big 4 accounting firms) there needs to be a better understanding of how to balance work/life balance. If they were able to grasp that fully, I think more people would WANT to come work for them for longer periods of time.

Date: 2013

The PwC Advance Internship experience was one of the most challenging, yet incredibly rewarding experiences I have ever had.

I was fortunate enough to work on several clients duing the 8 week progam, which was so great and really gave me a better understanding of the industry. I also really enjoyed the events that the firm put on for inters, because it allowed for us to connect with eachother and professoinals on a more casual basis.

I wish that we could have done more of a rotational internship, vs. being placed in one section the entire time so that we could really see where we wanted to start our career.

BE PROACTIVE! If you have a free day or want to try something new, you need to speak up! The firm will do all that they can to help suit your needs, but you need to be bold enough to ask for what you want!

Best Internship Experience Ever

The people were helpful and I truly learned more in this internship then I did in 4 years of college.

The traveling

You are involved in the accounting processes from the very beginning and the learning experience is one you can not get anywhere else.

Advice to Management

Training could be a little longer

SALARY FINDER

• 50
  • 75
  • 100
  • 100+
Yearly Salary Range (US$ Thousands)