Date: 2013

I learned more in 9 weeks than 3 years in college.

Learning basde on real-world client engagements. Working on meaningful projects, creating valuable relationships to last a lifetime.

If I were timid it would be more difficult. Overall, no least favorite item.

Reach out and talk to everyone in your practice. From partners to associates everyone has time to tell you their story.

Advice to Management

Teach big picture and scope of work more. Understand that interns may be wary at first but need to understand information flow.

Date: 2013

Advance, experience PwC while having fun and making life long friends.

Money, meeting fellow interns who will become life long friends, getting to contribute towards an audit, location of the office, getitng to interact with clients

The work can be monotonous at times

Take the internship! You will have a great time, meet a lot of new people who will become life long friend, and learn a lot about what your future career holds in store.

Date: 2013

Building relationships through networking and coaching helps further my professional development

The coaching aspects were the most beneficial. There were also many networking opportunities, including training in Stone Mountain, Georgia and "Launch" in Disney World to conclude our internship.

The 26 mile commute to and from Miami was not fun. Neither is paying for parking.

PwC has a very open and inviting environment with emphasis on diversity and flexibility.

Advice to Management

Pay for parking!

Exposure

The flat organization and relationships were very well coordinated. There were plenty of opportunities to get to know associates, senior associates, managers, directors, and partners within the firm.

The special opportunities that occur within the internship (international experience, etc.) seem to be primarily based on academic performance at your respective school rather than really identifying a person based on their relationship and past experiences with the firm.

Be sure that you are willing to work in a fast paced culture and are comfortable with being uncomfortable. This means be prepared to step outside of your comfort zone in order to grow as a professional.

Advice to Management

Enhance flexibility within the internship. It is good to allow interns the chance to do some rotations (not just selected interns) so that everyone can have the equal opportunity of gaining as much exposure as possible.

Date: 2013

A summer filled with growth and opportunity; push the limits and discover your place in the firm.

The people I had the opportunity to work with.

Dealing with food coma after lunch

Don't get overwhelmed! Start each day with a fresh mind and be ready to learn something new. If today was the same as yesterday then today was a waste. Grasp every opportunity and personalize the internship to your growth because it will benefit both you and the firm in the long run.

Date: 2013

Fulfilling, educational, real life experience

compensation, experience, lessons learned

a lot to learn about from the beginning

Great firm to start with and great summer intership experience

Date: 2013

A taste of the working world

The best aspects of the internship are how much they invest in you, the real life client experiences, and the amount of interaction with higher level staff/partners.

It started at a time when there was not a lot of work with the 4th of July vacations/holiday, so it was tough to not have things to do.

PwC is a leader in everything that they do, whether it's the services they provide or the programs for the people working there.

Advice to Management

It might have been helpful to have intern roundtable discussions each week to help the interns get to know each other.

Date: 2013

Got a little taste of what my career is like.

Professionalism

Busy Season

PwC is the best!

PwC Internship Experience

Various intern activities

Nothing negative to note.

Work hard & it will pay off.

IT Testing class!

Fun learning environment. Friendly people that care!

Too short. Not enough high level teaching.

Think about how everything you do makes an impact on the engagement.

Advice to Management

Emphasis why each task is important.