4.5 of 5 stars Average Intern Rating (of 104 Intern Reviews)

and Get 1 FREE DAY

Perfect Introduction to the Company and Career
Everett, WA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

- Getting to know the culture of the office and company so well.

Sometimes it was slow because it was the summer.

Be sure to ask a lot of questions.

Moss Adams. Go Further. Faster - Real life experience in just 8 weeks.
Irvine, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best part of the internship was the fact that we got to do actual work. We were treated as if we were first year staff. The compensation of $25 / hour was great.

The huge training seminar was too overwhelming. I felt as though I learned more through actual hands on work.

Determine if you like the people you work with because the growth and opportunity is already there.

Moss Adams Becomes a Part of the Big 5, No Doubt Because of the Company's Hard Work, Dedication, and Culture.
Seattle, WA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I was thoroughly impressed with how much help i received even when I wasn't asking for it. People are busy and stressed, but they always have time to sit down and help you or answer any questions.

I was disappointed it ended. I wish I could continue to intern during my last year of school.

Moss Adams treats interns as people of value. We aren't only doing busy work, we actually participate in testing and engage with clients. They as much time and effort into an intern as they do a full time staff.

Everything is MOSSome!
San Diego, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Seeing the unity and collaboration of the entire firm to dedicate themselves to their interns is unexpected. At the Summer Internship Program was amazing to see the interaction of all the offices. Especially, having partners from several offices attend and give presentation was really rewarding and inspiring. Working so closely with all the partners throughout the internship was unexpected. I interned at a local firm before and I did not get this much partner interaction.

Nothing. Everything really went beyond expectations.

Everyone at this firm is dedicated to your growth. It's an atmosphere that promotes learning and challenges, which is extremely rewarding. You'll have the support of not just the regional office but of the entire firm to handle any challenges.

Fun, Educational, & Rewarding
Los Angeles, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Getting to do hands on work.

Sometimes not knowing why I was doing certain aspects of the project.

This is a great organization with great people which has a lot of opportunity to advance in your career.

Moss Adams sends Interns to Disneyland
Stockton, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

It was nice getting real experience by doing staff level work with the clients instead of just clerical things.

Being unassigned made it difficult to find work.

Moss Adams offers all the accounting functions to clients.

Memorable and exceptional experience
Los Angeles, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Getting to know fellow employees/interns. Also learning about los angeles' business processes

The traffic

Be yourself and be able to have a mature conversation with interviewers. It is not all about the qualifications but your personality and how well you can get along with the employees and interns.

Advice to Management

Not much, Moss Adams did a great job with everything. I would say allowing interns to work overtime.

Doing real work while becoming familiar with the people and practices of Moss Adams
Irvine, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

People, pay, work

evaluations

ask lots of questions

The experience of a lifetime!
Los Angeles, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Real hands on experience and building strong professional connections with employees and fellow interns.

I liked everything about the internship, I honestly cannot think of something I disliked.

If you are looking for an employer that values the work of its employees and helps them reach their highest potential by providing valuable resources, then Moss Adams is definitely a firm you want to consider.

What interested you into applying to our firm? What made you interested in the audit practice? There were some behavioral questions about leadership, teamwork, and work ethic.

I enjoyed working with a wonderful group of audit professionals in a friendly and encouraging environment.
San Jose, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

One of the best aspects of the internship were the people I met. I met so many kind people at the office. I enjoyed being around such positive and encouraging people. Another highlight was working on real audits and going to fieldwork. It was exciting to use what I had learned and see the finished product of an audit.

I enjoyed my internship thoroughly. I only wish I could have stayed longer but I had to go back to school.

Moss Adams is nice place to work and the people there are friendly and professional. They want you to succeed and they will help you perform well.

Why do you want to work for us as opposed to a big four firm?

Why did you choose audit as opposed to tax?