Intern at Moss Adams Summer Internship Program? Submit a Review

great company

Santa Rosa, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

exposure to actual work

getting up earlier than usual

talk to as many people as you can to get a feel of the company

Everything is MOSSome!

San Diego, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Seeing the unity and collaboration of the entire firm to dedicate themselves to their interns is unexpected. At the Summer Internship Program was amazing to see the interaction of all the offices. Especially, having partners from several offices attend and give presentation was really rewarding and inspiring. Working so closely with all the partners throughout the internship was unexpected. I interned at a local firm before and I did not get this much partner interaction.

Nothing. Everything really went beyond expectations.

Everyone at this firm is dedicated to your growth. It's an atmosphere that promotes learning and challenges, which is extremely rewarding. You'll have the support of not just the regional office but of the entire firm to handle any challenges.

Transition

Tacoma, WA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Being flown to California for summer training.-Disneyland! All the learning opportunities that were presented. The entire internship provided me a valuable experience.

Didn't have too many opportunities to work out in the field and audit clients. I mainly did the preparation work involved with said jobs.

Always network and meet people. It's the connections you make that will ensure your success.

Moss Adams sends Interns to Disneyland

Stockton, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

It was nice getting real experience by doing staff level work with the clients instead of just clerical things.

Being unassigned made it difficult to find work.

Moss Adams offers all the accounting functions to clients.

Exciting

Seattle, WA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The opportunity to work with a variety of people. All of whom were helpful, encouraging, and fun to be around.

There was more downtime than I expected.

Moss Adams is not just about working hard. It is also about working as a team, getting to know your coworkers (both in and out of the office), and continually developing your skills. If you want to go far in auditng, Moss Adams will help you get there.

During the second round interviews the "questions" were meant to get an idea of your personality. There would be a routine question or two, like "why did you choose accounting," but the bulk of the interview was a short conversation.

The experience of a lifetime!

Los Angeles, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Real hands on experience and building strong professional connections with employees and fellow interns.

I liked everything about the internship, I honestly cannot think of something I disliked.

If you are looking for an employer that values the work of its employees and helps them reach their highest potential by providing valuable resources, then Moss Adams is definitely a firm you want to consider.

What interested you into applying to our firm? What made you interested in the audit practice? There were some behavioral questions about leadership, teamwork, and work ethic.

Doing real work while becoming familiar with the people and practices of Moss Adams

Irvine, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

People, pay, work

evaluations

ask lots of questions

Amazing People, Amazing Company

Irvine, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I loved all of the different people I was able to meet and the network I built

There was a lot of traveling involved

Be open to meeting different types of people with different work habits

Extra curricular activities, why I chose to interview with the company, etc.

Advice to Management

N/A

I enjoyed working with a wonderful group of audit professionals in a friendly and encouraging environment.

San Jose, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

One of the best aspects of the internship were the people I met. I met so many kind people at the office. I enjoyed being around such positive and encouraging people. Another highlight was working on real audits and going to fieldwork. It was exciting to use what I had learned and see the finished product of an audit.

I enjoyed my internship thoroughly. I only wish I could have stayed longer but I had to go back to school.

Moss Adams is nice place to work and the people there are friendly and professional. They want you to succeed and they will help you perform well.

Why do you want to work for us as opposed to a big four firm?

Why did you choose audit as opposed to tax?

Perfect Introduction to the Company and Career

Everett, WA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

- Getting to know the culture of the office and company so well.

Sometimes it was slow because it was the summer.

Be sure to ask a lot of questions.