Deloitte National Internship Program

Date: 2013

I could not be happier with my Deloitte internship experience; Developed as a professional while being surrounded by great people

-Worked with people that possess an outstanding work ethic and great attitudes -Interesting and fulfilling work -So many networking opportunities -Very well structured buddy/mentor system -Deloitte University!!

-Would liked more exposure to other services that the firm offers

-Attitude is everything -Go into it with an open mind and be ready to learn!

Extremely productive experience

Training and exposure to management

Everything was great

Deloitte provides great training at Deloitte University. Its also a very productive experience..

Advice to Management

None

Challenging Work with Amazing People

I was able to work on two different clients so I got an understanding of different clients, teams, and industries. There were opportunities to network with both the Deloitte professionals and other interns.

I would have enjoyed a longer internship to maybe be placed on another client or just to get more experience on the clients I was working on.

It is obvious that Deloitte puts a lot of time and effort into bringing in the most intelligent people that not only make your job easier when you work with them, but also make it more fun and exciting. The hours and work go by quickly when you are working with the great engagement teams at Deloitte.

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE BY ALL INVOLVED

Gaining real world exposure to client situations, meetings, pitches, etc. all while being paid and working with outstanding people

The internship is a little short. Wish it had been longer. It would have been cool to have more overtime potential for those that desired it.

Work Hard, Seize All Opportunities; Always Act Professionally

Date: 2013

Deloitte has opened doors I never thought was possible.

Networking events, Deloitte professionals, fellow interns, and the pace of the workload.

The hours, but again my internship was during busy season, so it is expected.

Learn about Deloitte's culture there is a different feel as compared to the other big 4 firms. Know that you are Deloitte's greatest asset and they will invest in your future to help you grow beyond what you thought was possible.

Beyond Expectations!

Networking with many of Deloitte interns and employees. Deloitte University was incredible. There were fun activities to network including a Giants game and Impact Day (volunteering). Getting an overview of the audit practice and different industries.

I wish there were more planned events with the other interns.

It provides a great insight to an audit career, but is still extremely fun. You meet so many professionals and other interns. It is great!

Date: 2013

Intern has rewarding experience with amazing Deloitte professionals

The people, the pay/overtime

Commuting.

Get to know as many professionals as you can. These are the people you will be working with everyday so getting to know them is very beneficial

Date: 2013

Real Experience, Constant Learning.

Client exposure, partner interaction, wide array of industry exposure

I enjoyed every minute of it.

If one is prepared to work hard, eager to network, and enters the internship viewing it as a tremendous opportunity to learn and grow there is no better place to work.

Advice to Management

I don't have any recommendations for improvement at this time. I was thoroughly impressed by the firm on every level.

Date: 2013

Best way to start my career!

The best aspects of the internship were the opportunity to get hands on real life work experience. It gave me the opportunity to feel what is like to work in a professional environment, and it gave me the opportunity to network and meet professionals from all over the country.

What I liked the least is the fact that it only lasted 10 weeks.

They offer real world experience. Everyone at the office is always wiling to help, and they offer various opportunities for you to develop professionally.

Date: 2013

Great experience with amazing professionals.

Working on a team at the client site and getting hands-on experience.

I enjoyed every aspect of the internship and have nothing negative to note.

Make the best out of the experience and meet as many people / make as many contacts as possible.