4.5 of 5 stars (1,146 Ratings)

Intern at Deloitte LLP and subsidiaries Internships? Submit a Review

Displaying 1-10 of 1,146 Intern Reviews

Audit Intern NYC

New York, NY | March 2015 | FORMER INTERN

You meet so many great people from diverse backgrounds. You get to go to Deloitte University which is mostly a fun time. There are also numerous intern events throughout the summer which are also mostly fun. The pay is also the hourly equivalent of a first year associate. Plus no overtime, because they would rather not pay you overtime.

You don't really get too much exposure to actual audit work. You also don't get told the brutal truth about the hours these people work. Most people try to sugarcoat things and make things sound all fine and dandy at Deloitte. Make sure to do your homework before accepting any offer.

Comments

You need a good GPA, at the very minimum 3.0 but preferably 3.2 or higher. They also like extra curriculars but also leadership roles in those groups/clubs. You have to make sure to do some networking at your school's business events because you'll tend to see similar faces. This way when they review your resume they can put a face to the name.

Internship experience within management consulting

Cincinnati, OH | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Excellent learning opportunities, great corporate culture

Work life balance is sacrificed to a degree because of the frequent travel.

Keep an open mind and be proactive

Advice to Management

Think more about the Work LIfe balance

Great experience and awesome coworkers.

Parsippany, NJ | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The culture, diversity and courteous coworkers

Not much to mention

You feel more than an employee than an intern. You have a lot of perks and responsibilities

Explain in a situation how you had to deliver a bad news to a friend or colleague. How did you react to their reaction?

Best Internship Ever. I definitely was able to maximize my potential during my internship with Deloitte. I learned so much!

San Francisco, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people, variety of different clients, and opportunities for professional growth

I liked everything about the internship, except the fact that I wish it was a little longer.

Make sure that you get along with the people that you are working with. Look at the client service that they have and the variety of industries that you can serve

Amazing Exposure and Support

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people I worked with and the projects and type of work available to me.

I loved it all.

Think about where you would fit best and base it on the people.

A lot of responsibility and a lot of fun!

Boston, MA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Getting to do a whole project while traveling on my own! Also meeting and becoming friends with the other interns. We did a lot of fun activities in Boston together. And traveling to Texas with all the interns from across the country for leadership training at Deloitte University was incredible!

It felt a little too short.

What you will be doing might not be what you expected or hoped for, but just stay open and do it to the best of your ability, because eventually you will be given something that will interest you!

Best Internship Ever

Boston, MA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I loved working with the people at the company and I liked that the work was constantly changing.

I wish we could have made more overtime.

Just be yourself. They want to see that you can establish a good relationship with them because that is so much of what the company does.

Tell me a little about yourself.

Describe a time when you faced adversity and how you overcame it.

*All behavioral interview questions.

Advice to Management

N/A

Awesome

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

benefits/pay/mentorship program

too short of a time

great company to start at with many resources

Interning with Deloitte was a wonderful and educational experience.

Philadelphia, PA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Going to Deloitte University.

Intern duties such as copying and getting lunches.

Look at how the company treats its people.

The most amazing internship experience and phenomenal learning opportunity

Boston, MA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Learning opportunities, networking, travel to Deloitte university, training, getting to know other interns

I would've liked to have a non-local client

This internship is the real deal and this is easily the most amazing company to work for. The internship experience provides you with more opportunities than any other internship I've come across, the compensation is amazing, everyone wants to see you grow and learn and you will become very close with other interns. This is an amazing way to start your career; unlike other internships you have real responsibilities and are solving real client problems. You learn so much in 10 weeks but have a blast doing it.

First round:

30 minute behavioral questions discuss GPA, why you chose your major, what classes you're taking, how you stay organized, how you work in a group, a challenge you've faced in a group, why consulting.

30 minute case: case on how to handle data when merging two systems from two different companies due to merger and acquisition.

Second round:

1 hour case: much more in depth, need to know technology well -- practice, practice, practice!!! Stay calm, and take your time.

Advice to Management

Let the interns stay at Deloitte University for longer than 3 days. But other than that, honestly nothing, It's an amazing place to work.