4.5 of 5 stars (1,146 Ratings)

Intern at Deloitte LLP and subsidiaries Internships? Submit a Review

Displaying 1-10 of 1,146 Intern Reviews

Audit Intern NYC

New York, NY | March 2015 | FORMER INTERN

You meet so many great people from diverse backgrounds. You get to go to Deloitte University which is mostly a fun time. There are also numerous intern events throughout the summer which are also mostly fun. The pay is also the hourly equivalent of a first year associate. Plus no overtime, because they would rather not pay you overtime.

You don't really get too much exposure to actual audit work. You also don't get told the brutal truth about the hours these people work. Most people try to sugarcoat things and make things sound all fine and dandy at Deloitte. Make sure to do your homework before accepting any offer.

Comments

You need a good GPA, at the very minimum 3.0 but preferably 3.2 or higher. They also like extra curriculars but also leadership roles in those groups/clubs. You have to make sure to do some networking at your school's business events because you'll tend to see similar faces. This way when they review your resume they can put a face to the name.

Great Experience

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Networking and working with different engagement teams.

Not as much work as I thought.

Work with as many clients as possible.

Exciting opportunity to work with leader firms in various industries

Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The opportunity to learn from experienced consultants; the insights of industries; the connection with experts of various areas.

I hope the internship could be longer.

Don't be afraid of asking questions. Questions are welcomed, and the colleagues and managers are willing to help you find the answers for get connected to the persons you want to know.

Best Internship Ever

Boston, MA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I loved working with the people at the company and I liked that the work was constantly changing.

I wish we could have made more overtime.

Just be yourself. They want to see that you can establish a good relationship with them because that is so much of what the company does.

Tell me a little about yourself.

Describe a time when you faced adversity and how you overcame it.

*All behavioral interview questions.

Advice to Management

N/A

Innovative, Educational, Exciting, and Personal

Nashville, TN | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The Deloitte professionals and co-interns were the best part. All the Deloitte professionals were friendly, helpful, and many took a personal interest in my professional development. I also made lifelong friends among my fellow intern classmates.

It was a little short for my taste. I wish it lasted for a longer period of time.

Deloitte provides its employees with great benefits, and the people who work there are of the highest caliber. The experience you'll gain at Deloitte will help develop you personally and professionally. Deloitte believes in providing the best education and opportunities to its employees.

The Hardest Best 10 Weeks of My Life

Detroit, MI | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people were amazing and helped so much if I had questions. I also really enjoyed the industries I was a part of.

One of my clients I worked on was a little too big for my taste.

Be prepared to work a lot and learn a lot. No matter what experience you've had before this, you need to come into this experience with an open mind and take in as much as possible because you will never have such a great opportunity again.

Describe a time that you showed leadership.

Explain how you prioritize things in your life.

How do you handle poor time management?

Advice to Management

I can't think of anything that would need to change.

Hard Work, Great Reward

Dallas, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I got to travel which was a lot of fun. I also enjoyed having a job where I learned something new every day and no day was exactly the same. I had great teams that also helped make the experience more enjoyable.

The hours were very long on some weeks and sometimes it was frustrating coming across something that I just didn't have the experience or background to tackle.

Make sure you fit well with the people you meet because you will be working with them a lot.

I was asked to describe some of my leadership roles and how I have used those roles in my life. I was also asked why I wanted to be an Accountant and why I chose Deloitte.

Advice to Management

There really isn't anything I can think of that my organization could do better.

An unbelievable experience that gives you the tools neccessary to start a successful career.

Stamford, CT | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people as well as the tools you learn are the best aspects of the internship.

There weren't any aspects that I had during my internship that I didn't like. Deloitte went above and beyond my expectation.

Deloitte has all the resources you need to start your career. All employees act as mentors whether you are an intern or a new hire. They will help you every step of the way.

Give an example of a situation were you worked in a group setting.

Give an example of a time you showed marketing skills such as selling the service of a business you worked for.

Advice to Management

I truly can't think of anything Deloitte could do better when it comes to work environment, work-life balance, and training.

Awesome experience leading to a full time position.

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people

No living stipend.

Top consulting company in the world.

An experience that opened the door to an immense career opportunity.

Portland, OR | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people I worked with, the support I received from them in choosing my career path, excellent pay and a lot of fun at social events sponsored by the company.

I wish my internship lasted longer than just 10 weeks.

Try to network with as many people as possible during your internship. They will be your support team if you receive a full time offer.

Why did you choose tax and not audit?