Deloitte LLP and subsidiaries Internship

Hard work pays off

Flying to Texas and visiting Deloitte university. I was able to network with Deloitte professional and other interns across the country. It was an amazing experience and extremely beneficial.

I wish orientation had more training and a bit more extensive.

Deloitte is a great organization to work for, they value their employees and allow for flexibility in working conditions to accommodate all. My overall experience here was very enlightening.

Advice to Management

More intern group trainings

Endless Opportunities for Growth

People, work, opportunities

Not that much technical tax training, but that was expected

Great people that are able to balance work and personal life, professionals are willing to teach and be patient, many opportunities to learn and achieve your goals

10 weeks of learning and starting a career

The ability to work on projects at a staff level.

The fact that other interns did not have as many opportunities as I did.

Make sure you connect with the people because they will make the long hours bearable.

An invaluable experience

The best aspects of this internship was working on certain clients such as Nordstrom and Starbucks, working alongside Recruiting to see what it would potentially be like to be a future Recruiter some day, and attending intern events/socials.

The thing that I least liked about my internship was the fact that not all interns were assigned to clients during the 6 weeks of field work. I noticed that some interns got assigned during the entire internship, while others like myself, were only assigned to 3 different clients for only 3 weeks.

My advice to candidates seeking Deloitte as a potential employer would be to meet as many people as possible within the firm and ask yourself if you could see yourself working with these people during busy season. The people at Deloitte are truly unique and that is what helped me make my decision to join the firm as an intern this summer.

Date: 2013

This summer internship has been a wonderfully informative experience that will be immensely useful as I begin my professional career.

Everyone at the firm has the ability to efficiently and effectively accomplish tasks in a very demanding field; it is a very comfortable feeling at Deloitte knowing that the people you are learning from really know and care about the work.

I like everything about Deloitte.

I encourage all accounting students to reach out to their local office recruiters to get more information on career opportunities at Deloitte. Try to meet as many people from as many different firms as possible during the recruiting process, and remember to pick the firm that you think fits best with your personality. You will be spending many hours with the professionals of your new firm, which is why it is so important to meet as many people as possible.

Date: 2013

Intense public accounting knowledge expansion - amazing opportunity

Networking , experiencing the work

Nothing- great experience

Challenging internship

Beyond Expectations!

Networking with many of Deloitte interns and employees. Deloitte University was incredible. There were fun activities to network including a Giants game and Impact Day (volunteering). Getting an overview of the audit practice and different industries.

I wish there were more planned events with the other interns.

It provides a great insight to an audit career, but is still extremely fun. You meet so many professionals and other interns. It is great!

Date: 2013

A rewarding experience with Deloitte.

The people I worked with have been so helpful and nice. We worked hard but we still joked every day and laughed together every day.

I think if the internship program is a little bit longer that it was, it would work better for me to at least finish all the projects I have been working on.

Showing great attitude and great personality every day. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Date: 2013

Awesome people and challenging work result in exciting career opportunities

the pay rate

the brevity

wonderful people make working here enjoyable

Advice to Management

none

Date: 2013

Challengin but Exciting; a taste of real life

Counseling and Mentoring connections The people, fellow interns, co workers, managers and etc. Intern events

I wish I could have done the rotational program where half of the time can be spent in one department and the other half can be spent in another, which would give me a bigger picture of career options within the firm.

Be proactive, ask educated questions, form connections with people, execute high quality control of your work