Deloitte National Internship Program

Extremely productive experience

Training and exposure to management

Everything was great

Deloitte provides great training at Deloitte University. Its also a very productive experience..

Advice to Management

None

Internship with Deloitte is DeBomb

The pay and the people were great.

The hours were sometimes long.

Deloitte will take care of you, but be ready to work some long hours during busy season.

Advice to Management

I would have liked a little more feedback on the work I was doing.

Date: 2013

A fun learning experience of what work is like as a full time employee within the firm.

The coworkers willingness to help you when you run into problems.

I liked everything about my internship

Make sure you get along with your potential coworkers.

Date: 2013

Deloitte Consulting. See the country. See the world. Help others. Help yourself.

I loved the traveling aspect of the consulting projects I was staffed on. It gave me a really accurate look at what I would be doing if I were to join full-time and what the lifestyle is really like. I was also allowed to participate in Deloitte's Global Internship Program, and I loved getting the chance to work in Spain for a month (all expenses paid by Deloitte).

Based on the nature of consulting projects, each intern got a different experience. Some of them got staffed on ill-fitting projects and project teams and I am unhappy that they were not as pleased with their internship experience as I was.

If you like the consulting lifestyle and you're not afraid of travel, Deloitte Consulting is the place for you.

Advice to Management

I am not a huge fan of the set promotion schedule. I am a firm believer in getting promoted when you have shown yourself capable enough to accept the responsibilities of the next tier.

An invaluable experience

The best aspects of this internship was working on certain clients such as Nordstrom and Starbucks, working alongside Recruiting to see what it would potentially be like to be a future Recruiter some day, and attending intern events/socials.

The thing that I least liked about my internship was the fact that not all interns were assigned to clients during the 6 weeks of field work. I noticed that some interns got assigned during the entire internship, while others like myself, were only assigned to 3 different clients for only 3 weeks.

My advice to candidates seeking Deloitte as a potential employer would be to meet as many people as possible within the firm and ask yourself if you could see yourself working with these people during busy season. The people at Deloitte are truly unique and that is what helped me make my decision to join the firm as an intern this summer.

Date: 2013

Gaining the most in the smallest time.

The best aspects were gaining experience in several different areas of the auditing procedures. I also enjoyed getting to be involved in work and meetings rather than just being an "intern". Being able to travel different places was also a great experience.

The location of the office. The city is great, but where our team is put is a down fall.

Take advantage of a company that offers great benefits and really invests their time into their employees.

Date: 2013

This summer internship has been a wonderfully informative experience that will be immensely useful as I begin my professional career.

Everyone at the firm has the ability to efficiently and effectively accomplish tasks in a very demanding field; it is a very comfortable feeling at Deloitte knowing that the people you are learning from really know and care about the work.

I like everything about Deloitte.

I encourage all accounting students to reach out to their local office recruiters to get more information on career opportunities at Deloitte. Try to meet as many people from as many different firms as possible during the recruiting process, and remember to pick the firm that you think fits best with your personality. You will be spending many hours with the professionals of your new firm, which is why it is so important to meet as many people as possible.

Beyond Expectations!

Networking with many of Deloitte interns and employees. Deloitte University was incredible. There were fun activities to network including a Giants game and Impact Day (volunteering). Getting an overview of the audit practice and different industries.

I wish there were more planned events with the other interns.

It provides a great insight to an audit career, but is still extremely fun. You meet so many professionals and other interns. It is great!

Date: 2013

Intern has rewarding experience with amazing Deloitte professionals

The people, the pay/overtime

Commuting.

Get to know as many professionals as you can. These are the people you will be working with everyday so getting to know them is very beneficial

Date: 2013

Real Experience, Constant Learning.

Client exposure, partner interaction, wide array of industry exposure

I enjoyed every minute of it.

If one is prepared to work hard, eager to network, and enters the internship viewing it as a tremendous opportunity to learn and grow there is no better place to work.

Advice to Management

I don't have any recommendations for improvement at this time. I was thoroughly impressed by the firm on every level.