Intern at Crowe's Success-Opportunities-Achievements-Results (SOAR) Internship? Submit a Review

An excellent experience that helped me to understand more about Public Accounting and the day to day operations in Taxation.

South Bend, IN | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The individuals I worked with were very supportive and helpful to my overall experience there.

I was not the biggest fan of the hours because I often got to work before anyone else in my department and did not have much to do until they got there.

Learn as much as you can and be willing to accept constructive criticism.

What sort of experience do you have in Tax?

Advice to Management

Possibly provide a better lunch area/café.

Traveling with many great people to experience many new things.

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Traveling to different places while working and learning from many different people.

I did not dislike anything about the internship.

My advice to you would be to ask as many questions as possible, and try to meet as many people as possible.

What challenges have you faced and how have you overcome them?

Advice to Management

I do not think anything needs to change. I had a wonderful experience.

Did meaningful work

South Bend, IN | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Did meaningful work

Some of the clients I worked on were small Ma and Pa type places

Always ask questions if you do not understand anything, just don't ask dumb questions.

Crowe's SOAR Interns Learn to Fly

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best part about the internship is that we were constantly challenged, encouraged to learn more. Also, we were always treated like full-time employees.

The majority of the training felt like it was missing energy/interaction and could possibly benefit from more hands-on training.

Crowe is a caring company that provides challenging experiences that encourage learning. The culture is very welcoming and willing to help build you up as you grow in Crowe.

If you were provided with an ASA configuration, what security settings would you want to see?

On a website vulnerable to Cross-Site Request Forgery, what would you recommend to remediate the issue?

The internship benefited me forever.

Tampa, FL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

To know what it is like working a public accounting firm.

None, I can't think of anything that I don't like.

Try your best to get as much work done as possible.

If You Come Ready to Work and Learn, You Will Succeed

Los Angeles, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Learning the ropes of risk management and how it is so important in the business process.

There really is nothing I can think of at this time.

Crowe has a fantastic culture, considering that it's a public accounting and consulting firm. It's a great firm to work for because of the experience and knowledge that you gain. The partners are easily accessible, which is not common. The people are extremely knowledgeable and great to work with.

If you like what you do, are a people person that has or can develop technical skills, and aren't afraid to work hard, then you'll love Crowe.

Great work and learning experience

Fort Lauderdale, FL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people I worked with were exceptionally helpful and enjoyable to work with.

Sometimes the hours were long, but that is just an aspect of the industry.

Try and take in as many aspects of the experience as possible. The people you will work with understand the position that you're in and many of them have been in that position themselves, so don't feel pressure to know everything right off the bat.

Amazing

Anaheim, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Working on a varity of client, and with different staff.

There was nothing that I didn't enjoy.

The whole firm really lives up tp its values. It does not feel supper competitive, instead everyone is very supportive of you and is really interested in helping you feel grow.

Had a truly unique experience with a young, hard working, and fun office.

Dallas, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people and the culture were the best part because everyone always clicked and had a great time instead of hating their lives crunching numbers.

I spent way too much time unassigned in the office.

If you're looking for a career, Crowe Dallas would be the best place to be right out of college because they are new to the Dallas Market. Management at this office is stellar, and everyone you work with is young, fun, and makes the experience of working for an accounting firm 100X better.

Advice to Management

Do not take too many interns. Interns that sit in the office are not getting the experience they signed up for or were promised.

Great internship experience with a variety of learning opportunities

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The different projects I got to work on throughout, the people and teams I worked on, the work/life balance

The lack of planned social events, the small number of other interns and employees in general

Great experience that I would highly recommend

None

Advice to Management

Have more firm planned events especially when the interns first arrive