CBIZ MHM Internship Program

Intern at CBIZ MHM Internship Program? Log in to Submit a Review

Extremely rewarding internship
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

I really enjoyed that the company trusted their interns to be hands on with large projects. I was really able to get a feel of the company while I was there and the employees were all very welcoming and helpful.

The tax training portion was my least favorite part of the internship. All tax returns are prepped using software but at training we did not use the computer to learn how to prep the returns.

My advice would be to communicate with your superiors on a regular about projects you are working on. If you run in to an issue see if you can solve it yourself but don't waste too much time and get behind before asking for help. Everyone was new at sometime and seniors are more than happy to help.

Advice to Management

I would just recommend updating the tax training so that the tax software is used to prep returns instead of hand writing the returns.

Great internship with real-world experience.
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best part about the internship is that it wasn't busy-work. As an intern we worked on real clients and did the same work as full time associates.

Certain individuals were not the best to work with, but it was a learning experience on how everybody works differently.

You will not be able to find a better internship for real-world experience

Advice to Management

Training could be a bit more extensive, but the help received when asked for was great

Exposed to Real Life Work, Enhanced Skills to Start Career
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

Provided an opportunity to better understand the industry, compensated and given a full time opportunity.

I missed the second semester of my senior year in college to participate in the internship.

Focus your attention on the opportunities to grow your careeer, expand your skill set, quality and regularity of feedback and finally, the people that you work with.

Advice to Management

Program runs well and gives a real life snapshot of the life of a public accountant.

Great Experience
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

Many different experiences and training. The enviroment was great for learning.

The internship had no draw back.

I would say come in with an open mind and be ready to learn.

Interning at CBIZ MHM: Perhaps the most important opportunity of my undergraduate career
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

The quality of the people who work there. This exceptional rating, in my opinion, allows the interns to grow in various ways.

I was not able to work on a commerical audit engagement.

If you love learning and working with kind, competent people, this is the place for you.