We are seeking individuals who are:
- Juniors, Seniors and Graduate Students
- GPA of 2.0 of higher
- Interested in being an entrepreneur
- Involved on campus in student organizations, athletics or
involved in their communities
Here's what we ask of you:
- Time: 10 to 20 hours per week, schedule permitting
- Positive Attitude: A willingness to learn and a desire to
- Integrity: Respect a tradition that has existed since 1845
- Reliability: Attend all scheduled meeting and training
The rewards are more fulfilling than you could imagine - it's
more than an experience and a paycheck.
As a licensed College Agent, you will have the ability to make a
lasting impact on your client's lives by helping them set and reach
their important financial goals.
You may help:
- Young parents provide financial security for their children
should something happen to them unexpectedly.
- Business owners save for retirement and protect the business
they have spent a lifetime building.
- People like your parents plan for the likelihood of extended
care for an illness, while protecting the assets they have worked
so hard to accumulate.
You will make this impact by:
- Scheduling appointments and meeting with potential clients
- Analyzing the information you gather
- Making product recommendations/sales to help them meet their
insurance and financial goals
Most important, you will provide ongoing service and support to
these policyholders. As your client's needs and goals change,
you'll help them adjust their financial goals to meet these
At New York Life we strive to be the best every day, the same as
you. Here are just a few of our recent recognitions:
- Ranks #86 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012.
- Profiles in Diversity Journal - 2011 Diversity Leader
- 2011 National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) Top 50
Companies for Executive Women
- Corporate Equity Index - 2011 Best Places to Work for Lesbian
Gay Bisexual Transgender (LGBT) Equality
Take the first step to your future success and by becoming a
part of "the company you keep!"
- Show Less
+ Show Full Description