CH2M's Enterprise Internship Program is committed to providing a
broad, enriching experience for students that will expose them to a
variety of concepts, ideas and speakers all complementing their
daily job assignments and ultimately providing a foundational
framework about CH2M.
The successful program aims to:
- Offer students a well-rounded "real-world" industry experience
that complements their academic studies by providing meaningful
- Supplement their daily on-the-job work with training sessions,
learning opportunities, networking sessions and a virtual "home"
for all summer interns.
- Build a pipeline of talented individuals who have the potential
to develop into future leaders of our organization
- Introduce the PEP system to interns in an effort to provide
both performance reviews and include potential future full-time
employees into the PEP system
As a member of the Enterprise Intern Program interns will
- Invited to attend weekly sessions that will complement the
daily assigned work
- Able to network with other interns, either live or virtually,
by participating in program sessions and getting involved in the
online intern community
- Asked to deliver a final presentation in their local office at
the completion of the internship.
- The first candidates to be considered for future job
opportunities at CH2M (either full-time or repeat