About Turner BRIDGE Program
The Turner BRIDGE program is one of the industry's most
comprehensive internship and co-op experiences for undergraduates
seeking a career in construction. The BRIDGE program is more than a
summer job - it's a professional and educational process that
prepares students for a successful transition to a challenging and
rewarding career. It's also a chance for Turner to see students in
action, matching the talents and interests of today's brightest
minds to the emerging needs of our business.
The BRIDGE program is a structured series of events designed to
provide participants with a well-rounded view of life at Turner.
The typical sequence includes:
• Participating in new hire orientation.
• Setting goals for learning and development.
• Receiving guidance from Turner mentors.
• Working on actual client projects and visiting job sites.
• Interacting with other interns on specials projects.
• Attending educational sessions with Turner executives and other
• Enjoying social and professional networking events.
• Receiving feedback and a formal evaluation from their immediate
Our ideal internship/co-op candidates are:
• Freshmen, sophomores, or juniors currently enrolled at a
• Majoring in Engineering, Construction Management, Safety,
Architectural Studies, Finance, Accounting, or Human Resources.
• Proactive, open-minded, eager to learn, and willing to work hard
as part of a team.
The length of the program varies but summer internship programs can
range anywhere from 6-10 weeks. Additionally, interns/co-ops are