Union Bank interns gain real-world experience while working on
challenging projects and make a valuable contribution to the bank.
Internship opportunities span various departments throughout the
bank including Information Technology, Finance, Audit, Compliance,
Risk, Credit, Human Resources, Business Operations, and more.
The intern positions are full-time during the summer, last a
minimum of 12 weeks, and are paid on an hourly basis.
Additional intern program information:
- Opportunity to participate in activities that encourage
networking with peers, managers, and bank employees
- Intern position locations include Los Angeles, San Francisco,
San Diego, Arizona, and Washington, however exact positions and
locations are based on the project needs within a specific
- Applications for the Internship Program are generally accepted
between February and March each year
- Interviews will begin in mid-March
- Final intern selection and offers will conclude in April
- Candidates will receive confirmation after applying and final
status of their application on or before April 30
- Internships will begin in May for semester school students or
June for quarter school students