Hundreds of college students join PNC each summer in our
Internship Program. The internship experience will provide
extensive exposure to one of our business lines, and will allow
interns to see how our businesses interact across the bank. There
are many aspects of the program that give interns the chance to
develop knowledge and key skills necessary to succeed, as well as
to grow professionally.
- Summer employment in one of more than ten career areas
- Two-day Intern Summit at headquarters
- Real-world assignments that showcase your potential
- Informal networking events with fellow interns
A variety of events, programs and trainings are planned for
- Mentor Program: You will be assigned a peer
mentor who can provide insight into career paths and guidance on
navigating the organization, including advice on transitioning from
college to the professional workplace.
- Training Opportunities: PNC provides training
for interns, both in-person and online, as the building blocks of a
solid foundation before work projects begin.
- Networking Events: PNC sponsors a number of
networking events over the summer to give you a chance to connect
with each other and enjoy what your host city has to offer.
- Summer Speaker Series: PNC leaders will host a
series of developmental sessions to round out intern knowledge with
topics ranging from innovation to managing your money.
PNC's internship program will complement each student's
education with real world job experience, aid in their career
development, offer networking opportunities and enhance business
▲ Show Less▼ Show Full Description