Rehmann is a fully-integrated financial services firm of CPAs
& Consultants, Wealth Advisors and Corporate Investigators
dedicated to providing clients proactive ideas and solutions to
help them prosper professionally and personally. The firm offers a
cross-functional team approach that gives clients direct access to
a professional in any available service. Rehmann is ranked in the
top 30 firms in the United States, with nearly 800 associates in 19
offices located in Michigan, Ohio, Florida and Indiana. Rehmann is
a member of Nexia International, allowing them to provide a global
approach for their clients.
Audit interns from Jan to April, May or August, July to Dec
- Be exposed to the rules, regulations and code of professional
conduct of the AICPA.
- When assigned to financial statement engagements:
- Become familiar with pronouncements of the FASB, AICPA and when
assigned to governmental engagements, the GAO and GASB.
- Become familiar with preparing financial statements.
- Obtain exposure to the types of financial statement engagements
offered by the firm.
Tax Interns from Jan - April will be exposed to:
- Tax laws - federal and state.
- Prepare tax returns including individual, corporate, trust and
All interns will:
- Have client interaction.
- Be part of client meetings and interface with all levels of
- Receive compeitive compensation and feedback.