How to Apply
A career at Walgreens offers you the potential for growth and a
clear path to advancement. Our innovative spirit means every day is
different opportunity to excel in a welcoming and inclusive
environment. Take your first step towards a fulfilling career.
Apply now at www.walgreens.jobs.
Once you submit your application on-line, you will be directed to
visit your local Walgreens to complete the final portion of the
application called the Skills Assessment.
Walgreens is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes individuals
of diverse talents and backgrounds.
We promote and support a drug free workplace.
application are accepted on a rolling basis.
102 Wilmot Road
Deerfield, IL 60712
• The internship program is designed for college students to
complete during the summer between their junior and senior years in
school, exposes students to management skills and a full range of
retail operations at Walgreens.
• Interns will work with experienced store managers to learn about
store operations, management responsibilities, merchandising,
advertising, inventory, and human resources.
• By the end of your ten-week internship, you'll know just what it
means to manage a Walgreens store.
• It's also an opportunity for us to seek exceptional students,
prior to their senior year of college, to train for future
• Lead, Engage, Advance, Perform. (LEAP) is a comprehensive
management development program including workshops, online learning
and on the job coaching/mentoring preparing Assist Store Manager
Trainees for a store management career path.
• Minimum GPA: 2.75
• The internship is conducted between the months of May through
• Interns are paid hourly
• $14.00 per hour
• Interns are scheduled for 40-hour work week