• Candidates must be entering their Junior year in the fall
following the internship or a graduate school student in between
first and second year
• Candidates must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
• Candidates should possess leadership qualities and skills and be
studying in a program related to their department of interest
• Candidates must be available to work 40 hours per week for the
duration of the program
• Candidates must pass a background check and drug test prior to
hiring and being officially accepted into the program.
• Candidates should be able to work in the United States with no