• Program is open to Undergraduate students graduating in 2014
• Minimum overall GPA of 3.2
• Students must be pursuing a bachelor's degree or equivalent and
have successfully completed relevant coursework
• Strong academic performance required
• Available to work from June - September 2014
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to
multi-task and work on multiple projects concurrently; keen
analytical and proven problem solving skills; strong strategic and
conceptual aptitude; proven team player with excellent
interpersonal skills; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and
• Since MasterCard will not cover any costs associated with
relocation or housing, please take that into consideration when
applying for the program.
• All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. for the
duration of this program without MasterCard sponsorship.