To start the process, please complete an employment application
• Visit our website at www.mgmresortscareers.com
• Select MGM Resorts International Operations
• Click "Go"
• Select Job Search
• Enter key word MAP or Intern
• Click on "Search"
• Identify your specific division of interest
• Click on "Apply Now"
• Complete the application
Applications are open September through December for June
Program Start Dates
- Current Authorization to work in the United States on a
- Minimum 1 year of cumulative work and/or internship
- Participate in the full-length of the Management Associate
Program of 12 months.
- Overall cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher on a United States 4.0
- Ability to submit University-issued transcripts, audition
tapes/essays, upon request.
- Have successfully completed a bachelor's or master's degree
within 18 months prior to the start of the Management Associate
- Work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
- Participate in courses recommended by MGM Resorts
- Provide own housing and transportation to and from work.
- Must possess intermediate knowledge of the following computer
software programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Be at least 21 years or older by the time the program
- Ability to deliver exceptional guest service and work
- Possess effective decision-making and listening abilities with
strong judgment skills.
- Excellent organizational skills to function reasonably under
time constraints and within established deadlines.
- Possess attention to detail, ability to maintain
confidentiality of sensitive information, and establish and
maintain an effective professional working relationship with
- Prolonged walking, standing and bending, manual dexterity to
access the computer via computer keyboard and operate office
equipment, work indoors, with occasional cold or warm temperatures,
being exposed to such environmental conditions as CRT fatigue.
- Ability to remain seated before a computer monitor for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, in both
written and oral forms.
- Must have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all
- Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance,
adhering to MGM Resorts International standards.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Show Less
+ Show All Requirements
- 1+ years of volunteer or active student organization leadership
- Overall cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher on a United States 4.0
- 2+ years of previous work experience in consumer products,
hospitality, advertising, marketing/and or brand management
- Demonstrated analytical ability with strong communication
- Project orientation and ability to handle simultaneous
- Proven effectiveness working in a demanding, entrepreneurial
- Foreign language skills
- Deliverable-focused, strong work ethic, self-motivated