With many professional opportunities (accounting, finance, and
consulting practices) in public accounting, interns and entry-level
staff will experience various areas of their specialized practice
area. Responsibilities will include utilizing skills in client
services, problem solving, and communication. Candidates must meet
the following requirements:
• Currently enrolled in an ASCB accredited university
• Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters of Science in
• Maintaining strong academic success.
o Completed the first two entry-level accounting courses and, at a
minimum, currently enrolled in the first intermediate level
o Continues to maintain strong academic success. (Minimum GPA of
• Pursuing required credits and courses to sit for the exam as
required by your state's CPA licensing board
• Candidate must have a plan to pursue the CPA license
• Travel locally, nationally, and occasionally internationally;
various travel may be required with this position
• Position may require some Saturday work hours and overtime.
• All candidates must be legally authorized to work for any
employer in the United States without sponsorship.