1. Information session: InStep conducts Information sessions in
various universities where you will be able to better understand
the program and interact with our team members. We also participate
in career fairs, networking nights and post our openings online.
2. Submit your application online at www.infosys.com/InStep
Create a login account with an email id and password to fill out
the online application form. You will be required to upload your
resume and other supporting documents.
Documents required: Resume, Cover letter, References
3. Your application will be reviewed for available InStep projects.
It will be evaluated by a committee of specialists who will try to
match your profile with program and project requirements.
4. Based on the above, we would facilitate one/two rounds of
interviews between you and the project mentor.
Documents required: Project preference, Academic transcript
4. Selected applicants will be issued an offer letter within two
weeks of completing the interview.
Documents required: Complete mailing address with zip code (where
we can send the offer letter and air tickets). Phone number,
nationality, passport number, name as per the passport, Passport
Valid up to, Place/Country of Issue & Address as on passport
and Date of birth
5. Once student confirms acceptance of the offer, preparation is
initiated for visa & logistics, pre-arrival and integration
Apply online -
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
The program runs throughout the year; applications are accepted on
a rolling basis.
InStep is Infosys' Global Internship Program for undergraduate,
graduate and PhD students from top academic institutions around the
world. The program is open to students from a select list of
universities. Students who are enrolled in our partner institutions
can apply for InStep
As part of InStep, an intern is given a chance to work on high
impact assignments ranging from live technology projects to
cutting-edge research in Infosys offices in India. The purpose of
this initiative is to provide the best and brightest students with
a well-rounded global experience while working for one of the most
respected consulting and systems integration companies in the
world.We ensure that we hire the brightest of the class.
- Program open to undergraduate, graduate and PhD students
- Engineering students: CGPA of incoming engineering student is
3.3/4 or higher
- Business/PhD students: Assessed on work experience, research
focus, project compatibility
- Minimum academic requirement: undergraduate, graduate and PhD
- Minimum academic year: Freshman
- Minimum age: 18
- Field of study: Technical, Business & Liberal Arts
- Skills & experience: Given the highly selective nature of the
Program, we place a strong emphasis on recruiting the best and
brightest talent from around the world to work on our projects. The
skill sets and areas of interest of interns should be well-aligned
with the projects they are assigned to work on and contribute to.
- Time commitment: 8-12 months
- Credit requirements: 3.3/4 or equivalent
Outside this, Infosys conducts a stringent background check on each
candidate and adheres to visa compliances.