1. Information session: InStep conducts Information sessions in
various universities where you will be able to better understand
the program and interact with our team members. We also participate
in career fairs, networking nights and post our openings
2. Submit your application online at www.infosys.com/InStep
Create a login account with an email id and password to fill out
the online application form. You will be required to upload your
resume and other supporting documents.
Documents required: Resume, Cover letter, References
3. Your application will be reviewed for available InStep
It will be evaluated by a committee of specialists who will try to
match your profile with program and project requirements.
4. Based on the above, we would facilitate one/two rounds of
interviews between you and the project mentor.
Documents required: Project preference, Academic transcript
4. Selected applicants will be issued an offer letter within two
weeks of completing the interview.
Documents required: Complete mailing address with zip code (where
we can send the offer letter and air tickets). Phone number,
nationality, passport number, name as per the passport, Passport
Valid up to, Place/Country of Issue & Address as on passport
and Date of birth
5. Once student confirms acceptance of the offer, preparation is
initiated for visa & logistics, pre-arrival and
Apply online - http://www.infosys.com/instep/apply-now/default.asp
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org