To apply for internships, students can:
- Visit our website at www.rehmann.com, click careers and scroll
through the posted jobs.
- Submit their resume to job postings at the schools Rehmann
recruits at from August to the end of September.
- Contact Pam Strohmeyer at email@example.com
Interns are typically hired from Sept to November to intern for
the following year
- Junior, senior or higher status.
- 3.0 or higher GPA in accounting.
- Completed three core accounting classes that pertain to public
accounting: Financial Accounting, Intermediate I and Intermediate
II (audit or tax is preferred, but not necessary).
- Be available to work in whole-day increments - 45 to 50 hours a
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic.
- Be enthusiastic, willing to learn and enjoy the work.
See more at: http://www.rehmann.com/careers/campus-recruiting/internships
- Show Less
+ Show All Requirements