KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member
firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG
International's member firms have 145,000 professionals, including
more than 8,000 partners, in 152 countries.
Become part of a team of professionals in KPMG's global network,
who work collaboratively with clients and colleagues in a way that
we believe is different from other organizations. Drawing on the
experience of our people and multi-disciplinary approach, we are
able to help our firms' clients to think beyond the present, see
beyond borders and achieve long-lasting success.
At KPMG you can look forward to a broad and exciting career. You'll
be immersed in a global culture of learning, supported by some of
the best training in the industry, giving you the skills and
technical knowledge to succeed. You'll enjoy collaboration with a
team of committed and dynamic colleagues, and be mentored by some
of the leading minds in the profession, committed to your personal
growth, in the organization and as a professional.
Our focus on global experiences means opportunities for
international assignments and sharing knowledge across borders.
Most of all, you'll have every opportunity to make a genuine
difference in our firms' clients' businesses and our
Responsibilities (note, these are general, specifics will vary by
- Perform audit/tax/advisory-related tasks for a variety of
- Participate in a full spectrum of assignments and receive
hands-on experience in a collegial environment
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to develop and sustain
excellent client relationships
- Keep up-to-date on current professional standards
Qualifications (note, these are general , specifics will vary by
- Effective communication, leadership, and time management
- Strong technical ability to meet our business objectives
- Ability to work as a team and strive for personal effectiveness
and professionalism to maintain excellent client service
- Interest in a profession in audit, tax accounting, or advisory
- Candidates should be seeking a Bachelor or Master degree from an
accredited college/university - majors vary by service line
- Target graduation dates approximately 12-18 months after
completion of internship
What does KPMG have to offer?
KPMG strongly believes in the importance of internships. We have
created an internship program that we believe is an excellent way
for students to get an inside look at a career with an audit, tax
and advisory firm. At KPMG, we view an internship as the start of a
What is the timing for the KPMG internships?
KPMG has two structured internship programs. Both programs have the
same vision and design. Some offices do make special arrangements
- Winter/Spring - This program begins with training the first week
of January and is a one to three-month program, depending upon your
personal availability and the office needs.
- Summer - This program begins with training in June and is a seven
to ten-week program, depending upon your personal availability and
the office needs.
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation package.