Many of our offices interview on campus and students can apply
through career services. All other students can apply online by
visiting www.cbiz.jobs and completing an application for the
Applications are accepted whenever there is an open position
• Working towards a Bachelor's degree; Master's degree in
Accounting, Taxation or related field preferred.
• Active participation in student organizations or work experience
in accounting or a related field is a plus, but not required.
• Overall GPA of 3.25
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical, research and audit project
management skills, including proficiency in GAAP, Taxation
compliance, codes and regulations and GAAS rules, procedures and
• Ability to effectively communicate and develop strong
relationships with clients, business partners and co-workers.
• Ability to multi-task and thrive in a results driven team
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong computer and technical skills including, Microsoft Office
Suite, Outlook, intranet and audit software.