Property and Casualty Insurance Agents and Brokers

Property and casualty insurance salespeople work as either agents or brokers. An agent serves as an authorized representative of an insurance company. A broker, on the other hand, serves as the representative for the client and has no contracts with insurance companies.

Sign In or Join Vault Gold to Read More Including

  • The Job
  • Education and Training
  • Outlook
  • Tips for Entry and more.

Are you a student? You may have free access to Vault's premium content.
Contact your Career Center, Alumni Office or Library to find out more.

Related Industries

Career Update Newsletter

Tips and tools to help you manage your ideal career.