About American Plastic Toys, Inc.
If your child spends hours applying pretend makeup at her Enchanted Beauty Salon, or hammering away at his Build & Play Tool Bench, or digging in the sand with her Castle Pail of Toys, you can thank American Plastic Toys for the much-needed break. The company manufactures plastic toys, including doll accessories (strollers, nurseries), children's furniture, role-playing items (kitchen sets, tool benches), riding toys (trikes, wagons), seasonal toys (pail and shovel sets), and vehicles (dump trucks, airplanes). Products are sold by such retailers as Wal-Mart, Kmart, and Toys "R" Us across the US, as well as in Canada, the Caribbean, Central and South America, and Mexico. The company was founded in 1962.
Company News and Press Releases
- Show Less
+ Show More News and Press Releases
- Toymaker sees growth potential in licensing Plastics News (Tue, Jul 7)
- Expanded Ypsilanti Walmart Opens for Shoppers Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (Wed, May 13)
- TIA Names Stephen J. Pasierb as New President/CEO Animation Digital Digest Portal (Mon, Mar 9)
- Stephen Pasierb Named CEO of the U.S. Toy Industry Association citybizlist (Sun, Mar 8)
- Stephen J. Pasierb Named President & CEO of the U.S. Toy Industry Association Bizjournals (Fri, Mar 6)
- Pasierb Named CEO of Toy Association Dealerscope (Fri, Mar 6)
- LA mayor says no breakthrough imminent in port talks North Jersey (Thu, Feb 19)
- Toy Industry Association Elects Leadership at Annual Business Meeting Animation Digital Digest Portal (Wed, Feb 18)
- 'Frozen' is hot: Kids put the season's newest toys to the test The Macomb Daily (Fri, Dec 5)