Work at Smartronix, Inc.? Submit a Review

Engineer Realizes Dream of Managing Product Development Group

Executive in Aerospace/Aviation/Defense | Hollywood, MD | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

We are passionate about developing technical solutions to solve problems, know we are doing important work (mostly supporting the warfighter), within a family friendly culture.

For those who work at satellite locations where we only have a few employees, hard to feel part of the organization.

Comments

Lots of opportunity to do interesting technical work for skilled software developers, system architects, system engineers and hardware design engineers. Focused on best value work and not lowest cost.

Best Company I Have Ever Worked For or With!

Executive in IT Operations & Implementation | Herndon, VA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Innovative. highly technical. smart people. Fun. rewarding.

commute.

Comments

Fast paced. Supporting solutions for major commercial entities. Highly reputable. Committed to growth and quality.

Experience, Inovated, Future...Look Into The Crystal Ball Smartroix Got You Covered!

Midlevel in Financial Services | Hollywood, MD | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

My co workers and the best, and my job!

Comments

Smartonix is a wonderful company to work for, and it is the future!

World-class company

Mission, culture, challenge, benefits

Comments

Any one of the 600 members of the Smartronix team would be glad to discuss why this is a great company for which to work.

This IS the BEST Company ever!

Experienced in IT Operations & Implementation | Hollywood, MD | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The Owners

Growing so large you lose the family group feeling

Comments

Overall, Smartronix is just an awesome place to work!

All goals met - I wouldn't change a thing!

Experienced in Government/Public Sector | Stafford, VA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture

Nothing

Comments

If you want a welcoming environment and an employer that is committed to your professional development - Smartronix is the place for you.

Fantastic opportunity with employee friendly firm positioned for explosive growth!

Executive | Hollywood, MD | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, potential, and trust

Distance from home-office and accompanying support limitations.

Comments

After 37 years in e the business, I haven't come across a better firm.

Very pleased

Midlevel in IT Operations & Implementation | Stafford, VA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People care about each other, are passionate about technology, and are working on interesting projects

Challenging environment for mid tier company against small and large businesses. DoD market moving toward low cost over best value

Comments

Large enough company to have opportunity and security. Small enough that one doesn't feel like a number

I am very happy with this company and actively promote Smartronix to others looking for a career change.

Experienced in Government/Public Sector | Hollywood, MD | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The trust that ownership puts in employees

It takes a while to get rid of problem employees

Comments

Get the salary that you want coming in the door.

It's been a great opportunity for me

Experienced in Human Resources | Hollywood, MD | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Smartronix genuinely cares as much as they can about their employee population.

Lack of training

Comments

Must be able to work independent of supervisor or manager. Must have a thick skin.