Future of Work
The way businesses work and deliver value has never been more dynamic: globalization, cloud and social computing technologies, new workforce demographics, and a stubborn economic reset are all reshaping how work gets done.
To prepare for the future, organizations are rethinking how to define, deploy, source, and manage their technology and business services. Cognizant (NASDAQ:CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to providing forward-thinking companies with new solutions and perspectives that help navigate the challenges—and exciting opportunities—facing today’s enterprise.
Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 145,000 employees as of June 30, 2012, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 1000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Read more about the Future of Work at: http://www.cognizant.com/futureofwork/.
Cognizant Business Consulting
Cognizant Business Consulting (CBC) is a global consulting organization that delivers strategic and domain consulting through industry and technology expertise. We have more than 3,300 experienced consultants with a broad range of domain and subject matter expertise. Our focus is on driving our clients’ agendas through transforming operations around the “Future of Work”, improving the efficiency and effectiveness of IT, maximizing the value of enterprise solutions, and innovating with the latest technologies.
We provide a number of Business/IT Consulting Services including:
- Business Strategy
- IT Strategy & Roadmap Development
- Process Re-Engineering & Transformation, Enterprise Architecture & Technology Selection
- Domain Solutions
Our functional areas of specialty include:
- Strategic Services
- Large Scale Program Management
- Enterprise Analytics
- IT Infrastructure
- Process and Quality Consulting
- Customer Solutions – CRM / ERP
The CBC team is a high performing organization that is continually expanding its client base and increasingly recognized as a market leader by industry analysts such as Forrester and Gartner.
For more information on Cognizant’s Business Consulting practice, please visit http://www.cognizant.com/business-consulting. Also, learn more about CBC thought leadership on the virtual workplace at http://www.cognizant.com/business-consulting/nextgencio or on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/user/cognizant#p/u/1/FFxOEBTPzoA.
Cognizant works with the world’s leading companies across a range of industries, from Banking & Financial Services and Healthcare & Life Sciences to Information, Media and Entertainment, through Manufacturing, Consumer Goods and Retail.
This means that as a newcomer to the company, you’ll be exposed to and have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading corporations.
Cognizant’s corporate culture is best summed up in our core values: seven attributes that describe who we are and how our business operates.
- Collaborative: Ours is a world of ‘We,’ not 'Me'
- Flexible: We’re able to change with changes, and still excel
- Open: Ideas flourish, because our doors and minds are open
- Opportunity-Focused: New challenges bring new opportunities
- Transparent: Fresh lively exchanges that will stimulate ideas
- Empowered: Free exploration unleashes excellence
- Driven: A 'can-do' formula for ongoing success
Awards and Recognition
We are gratified that our passion for building stronger businesses is consistently recognized by independent sources and clients. Recent accolades include:
- Forbes Fast Tech List (May 2012)
- Fortune’s Most Admired Companies (February 2012)
- Newsweek’s 2011 Green Rankings (October 2011)
- Fortune’s All Star List of Fastest Growing Companies (September 2011)
- Information Week’s Top Innovators (September 2011)
- Barron’s 500 America’s Top Companies (September 2011)
- Fortune 500 (May 2011)
- Forbes Global 1000 company (April 2011)
Connect with Cognizant
Publications/Thought Leadership: http://www.cognizant.com/Insights