Overall Salary Rating

Work at CapTech? Submit a Review

Entry-level in IT Operations & Implementation | Atlanta, GA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

The pay is very good for the area that I'm in. The benefits are good but not spectacular. I've heard our maternity leave policy is not great, but I don't plan to have children so I am not sure how it actually is and how it compares to other companies.

Entry-level in IT Operations & Implementation | Richmond, VA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

I get paid, that's the best part.

Salary & Benefits Review

Salary progression matches the industry standard. Our benefits and 401K matching are pretty good. CapTech compensates for travel, stay, and food while doing business.

Partner in IT Strategy | Richmond, VA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

CapTech pays some of the highest salaries in Richmond area, and our bonus is real and substantial. CapTech shares its profits by bonuses that we all enjoy.

Midlevel in IT Operations & Implementation | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

CapTech provides very competitive compensation. I left a well-paying job and received a nearly 25% raise in doing so.

Experienced in IT Operations & Implementation | Richmond, VA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

CapTech's salary progression is excellent. CapTech's 401K match is a great part of the compensation package. Also, CapTech offers employees the opportunity to participate in an HSA plan.

Entry-level in IT Operations & Implementation | Charlotte, NC | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

Salary and bonuses are very favorable. I'm also extremely happy with the 401k, HSA, insurance plans, free parking, cell phone bill, and other perks. On top of that, catered dinners, free drinks, special events are plentiful throughout the year.

Other in IT Operations & Implementation | Richmond, VA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

As indicated previously, I have been here a short time; however, I was offered a competitive salary when I started my employment with CapTech.

Midlevel in Management | Reston, VA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

Overall, the compensation package at CapTech is very competitive with other firms in the industry. Employees are typically awarded annual salary increases, in addition to a bonus, which is derived based on several factors. The benefits package is very well rounded as well. I would like to see CapTech offer a discount for a gym membership as a benefit option in the future.

Experienced in IT Operations & Implementation | Charlotte, NC | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

CapTech offers a very competitive salary and bonus package along with great benefits for health insurance, a 401k match up to 6% and other perks. CapTech also offers a recruiting bonus of $2,500 per referral and many people end up making an additional $10,000+ per year just through referrals.