Work at CapTech? Submit a Review

CapTech Consulting

May 2016 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

CapTech has very intelligent people and often ends up winning some of the most innovative work in our field. Client satisfaction is always really high and it feels great to add real value.

Our company has started running into trouble recruiting enough people who meet the CapTech standard to fulfill demand.

Comments

CapTech is a rewarding company to work for. The business challenges that we face are usually very challenging and the toolsets are always evolving. Expectations are high that employees stay on top of the latest industry trends, but training is made available if you are willing to seek it out.

Midlevel

Reston, VA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Cares about it's consultants and their interests

None

Startup culture with Fortune 500 pedigree and leadership

Experienced | Richmond, VA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work/life balance with challenging work and colleagues all pushing for the same company goals

The nature of our business means lots of after work events, but they are all optional. Better to have a lot then have none.

Culture and lifestyle paired with an ability to work with Fortune 500 companies on big technical projects make CapTech great

Entry-level in IT Operations & Implementation | Richmond, VA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, Work/Life balance, the people

Experienced in IT Strategy

Richmond, VA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The learning, collegial culture.

Sometimes its easy to get overwhelmed with internal work.

Comments

CapTech is overflowing with really smart and friendly consultants and love to work together, and support one another. It is not cut throat at all, and it's wonderful to have so many great resources to reach out to when you have something at a client you've never seen before.

Jack of all trades finds perfect environment to showcase his skills while learning valuable industry skills

Midlevel in IT Operations & Implementation | Richmond, VA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture is very supportive and encourages you to learn and try new ideas.

It's a mid-size firm that's growing, so sometimes processes are not yet in place and things take longer to get done.

Experienced in Management

Charlotte, NC | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Challenging work, real opportunity for advancement, great culture

A lot of internal contributions are expected

CapTech's fun, flexible and cutting edge culture and it's dedication to both it's employees and it's clients makes it a wonderful place to work.

Experienced | Richmond, VA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people and flexibility in schedule and work.

Don't want to work for another company

Midlevel in IT Operations & Implementation | Charlotte, NC | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, competitive pay, training opportunities, professional growth opportunities

n/a

Comments

Ask questions of current employees about what they like and don't like about the company, a typical day, and what other responsibilities they have.

The best company I ever worked for.

Experienced | Richmond, VA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I work with the best in the industry, I'm challenged and I learn every single day!

I have no complains so far

Comments

We believe our culture is what makes us special. With this great environment we are able to attract the best, work with the best, and enjoy those whom we work with. We are and want to be the best company to work for and work with.

Get Our Career Newsletter

Interview, resume and job search tips emailed directly to you.