Ruder Finn Group, Inc. at a Glance
- Family-owned company that gives employees a sense of belonging
- Versatile public relations firm with blue-chip clients
- Inevitable family dynamics color the company’s day-to-day operations
- Somewhat average pay for a large public relations firm
The Bottom Line
- Ruder Finn, Inc. is a well-known and respected family-owned public relations company that serves a variety of high-end clients worldwide.
About Ruder Finn Group, Inc.
The Ruder Finn Group is an independent public relations firm operating through its subsidiaries Ruder Finn Inc. and RF Binder Partners. Ruder Finn specializes in services to the health and wellness, corporate and public trust, retail and leisure, and business-to-business sectors while RF Binder Partners' expertise lies in automotive, energy, financial, technology, and consumer products. With nearly 20 offices in Asia, Europe, and North America, The Ruder Group provides marketing communications, reputation management, research, and strategy services to corporations, government agencies, among others. In April 2011, Ruder Finn enhanced its presence on the West Coast through the acquisition of The Rogers Group.
Ruder Finn Group, Inc.
301 E 57th St
New York, NY 10022-5997
Phone: 1 (212) 593-5838
Employer Type: Holding Company