Insight Sourcing Group

4.7 of 5 stars Average Employee Rating (of 52 Employee Reviews)

Work at Insight Sourcing Group? Log in to Submit a Review

Culture, Work/Life Balance, Smart Travel

Smart Travel, (Sometimes) Long Hours

Executive
Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

ISG is a fun place to work, is extremely progressive and successful and it affords great career opportunities

The main frustration with ISG is finding qualified candidates to continue to grow while maintaining a positive culture

Comments

A potential candidate should know that ISG is a fun and challenging place to work where work/life balance and a positive culture are top priority. There are enormous opportunities for innovation and career advancement that are unique in consulting. All consultants get significant amounts of direct time with clients and executives in a true learning environment where developing people is important and valued.

Executive
Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I love my job and have fun at work. We are building a great business and I feel like I am a big part of it.

Consulting it tough because you have to resell the work every year. Since we are growing so much, it makes it a constant challenge.

Comments

You will love the people, period. I have worked at several large firms and have never been surrounded by so many stars that are also genuinely nice people.

Partner in Financial Services
Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture! I love comming to work every day.

None

Comments

(Note - this is personal so please don't publish -- but know that I do share this story with people I interview). In the second month of my job my wife discovered she had a very rare type of cancer that generally does not respond well to chemo or radiation. As you can imagine, my life was turned upside down. Our CEO came into my office and told me not to worry about my ISG responsibilities. He said this is your top priority and a fight that you must win. He also said that "my investment in you is in the long-term so do what you need to do to help your wife." I'm happy to say that after a long battle at MD Anderson she is now much better and I'm back at work as happy -- and loyal -- as I've ever been.

Experienced in Management
Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people/culture, the work/life balance, the leadership, the drive for excellence

There really aren't any. I would be nit-picking if I were to add a 'worst' aspect

Comments

Don't assume that bigger is better. My experience at Insight Sourcing Group has rivaled and often exceeded that of my time at Deloitte Consulting. I would think many of my colleagues would say the same.

Midlevel in Management

The People

We are low travel which is great for my personal life and overall happiness but for personal growth I may prefer some more interaction

Culture, Client Exposure, High levels of engagement

Comments

I believe that choosing to work at Insight Sourcing Group is one of the greatest career decisions I have ever made

Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Company Culture, the level of responsibility and ownership of a project, and the firm outlook are the three best aspects of this firm.

Towards the end of last year, there were some concerns regarding work/life balance. However, the firm actively put together an internal committee to address these issues and implemented an effective solution firm wide.

Comments

What sets Insight Sourcing Group apart from its competitors is its level of trust in its employees. From day one a new candidate has the opportunity to immediately impact the overall business. Insight Sourcing Group gives its employees the tools and intellectual property they need to complete work efficiently and effectively.

Additionally, the visibility the firm gives to all of its employees regarding the full operational status is beyond comparison. Quarterly meetings are held that detail financial performance, current sales opportunities, and also provide training opportunities for the entire firm.

Finally, the company culture at Insight Sourcing Group fosters a highly collaborative environment. Enjoying who you work with is as important as what you work on. Insight Sourcing Group has regular firm events that promote team building and bonding exercises.

Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work life balance initiatives and career development support

Comments

From the beginning, you will have opportunities to take on responsibility and work on projects - ISG does a great job of getting new hires engaged and invested in the firm.