Work at Insight Sourcing Group? Submit a Review

Executive

Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I love my job and have fun at work. We are building a great business and I feel like I am a big part of it.

Consulting it tough because you have to resell the work every year. Since we are growing so much, it makes it a constant challenge.

Comments

You will love the people, period. I have worked at several large firms and have never been surrounded by so many stars that are also genuinely nice people.

Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The best aspects of working at Insight Sourcing Group are the strong sense of community and camaraderie, the challenging and exciting work and the focus on work/life balance.

As with any growing company, we do experience growing pains - sometimes the methodologies and processes that worked when we were smaller cannot scale. Change is hard, but its also tremendously rewarding - we are always looking for ways to get better!

Comments

Yes, we are a firm that is focused on Strategic Sourcing and Procurement, but there are no two projects that are alike. Our niche focus does not translate to boring work - the core of our work is difficult problem-solving, client relationship building and delivery of value to our clients, which is true for any consulting firm.

Partner in Management

Culture

None

Comments

The work we do delivers immediate and quantifiable results - we don't conduct studies of what to do next.

Midlevel

Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Learning and growing the the great people of the firm. The industry and company exposure that we get. The wide variety and types of projects that I get to work on.

Some of the growing pains of a small company.

Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Firm culture and work-life balance

Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people/culture, the work/life balance, the leadership, the drive for excellence

There really aren't any. I would be nit-picking if I were to add a 'worst' aspect

Comments

Don't assume that bigger is better. My experience at Insight Sourcing Group has rivaled and often exceeded that of my time at Deloitte Consulting. I would think many of my colleagues would say the same.

Experienced in Strategy

Culture, Work/Life Balance, Smart Travel

Smart Travel, (Sometimes) Long Hours

Midlevel in Management

The People

We are low travel which is great for my personal life and overall happiness but for personal growth I may prefer some more interaction

Entry-level

Culture, Firm Leadership, Transparency

Challenging Clients at times

Entry-level in Management

Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work life balance initiatives and career development support

Comments

From the beginning, you will have opportunities to take on responsibility and work on projects - ISG does a great job of getting new hires engaged and invested in the firm.