Insight Sourcing Group

4.7 of 5 stars Average Employee Rating (of 52 Employee Reviews)

Work at Insight Sourcing Group? Log in to Submit a Review

Executive
Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I love my job and have fun at work. We are building a great business and I feel like I am a big part of it.

Consulting it tough because you have to resell the work every year. Since we are growing so much, it makes it a constant challenge.

Comments

You will love the people, period. I have worked at several large firms and have never been surrounded by so many stars that are also genuinely nice people.

Partner in Financial Services
Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture! I love comming to work every day.

None

Comments

(Note - this is personal so please don't publish -- but know that I do share this story with people I interview). In the second month of my job my wife discovered she had a very rare type of cancer that generally does not respond well to chemo or radiation. As you can imagine, my life was turned upside down. Our CEO came into my office and told me not to worry about my ISG responsibilities. He said this is your top priority and a fight that you must win. He also said that "my investment in you is in the long-term so do what you need to do to help your wife." I'm happy to say that after a long battle at MD Anderson she is now much better and I'm back at work as happy -- and loyal -- as I've ever been.

Midlevel
Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Learning and growing the the great people of the firm. The industry and company exposure that we get. The wide variety and types of projects that I get to work on.

Some of the growing pains of a small company.

Experienced in Management
Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Firm culture and work-life balance

Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work life balance initiatives and career development support

Comments

From the beginning, you will have opportunities to take on responsibility and work on projects - ISG does a great job of getting new hires engaged and invested in the firm.

Midlevel in Management

The People

We are low travel which is great for my personal life and overall happiness but for personal growth I may prefer some more interaction

Culture, Client Exposure, High levels of engagement

Comments

I believe that choosing to work at Insight Sourcing Group is one of the greatest career decisions I have ever made

Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Company Culture, the level of responsibility and ownership of a project, and the firm outlook are the three best aspects of this firm.

Towards the end of last year, there were some concerns regarding work/life balance. However, the firm actively put together an internal committee to address these issues and implemented an effective solution firm wide.

Comments

What sets Insight Sourcing Group apart from its competitors is its level of trust in its employees. From day one a new candidate has the opportunity to immediately impact the overall business. Insight Sourcing Group gives its employees the tools and intellectual property they need to complete work efficiently and effectively.

Additionally, the visibility the firm gives to all of its employees regarding the full operational status is beyond comparison. Quarterly meetings are held that detail financial performance, current sales opportunities, and also provide training opportunities for the entire firm.

Finally, the company culture at Insight Sourcing Group fosters a highly collaborative environment. Enjoying who you work with is as important as what you work on. Insight Sourcing Group has regular firm events that promote team building and bonding exercises.

Experienced in Management
Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The best aspects of working at Insight Sourcing Group are the strong sense of community and camaraderie, the challenging and exciting work and the focus on work/life balance.

As with any growing company, we do experience growing pains - sometimes the methodologies and processes that worked when we were smaller cannot scale. Change is hard, but its also tremendously rewarding - we are always looking for ways to get better!

Comments

Yes, we are a firm that is focused on Strategic Sourcing and Procurement, but there are no two projects that are alike. Our niche focus does not translate to boring work - the core of our work is difficult problem-solving, client relationship building and delivery of value to our clients, which is true for any consulting firm.

Entry-level