Work at Insight Sourcing Group? Submit a Review

ISG is like the Kentucky Wildcats - PERFECTION!

Midlevel | Atlanta, GA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Everything at ISG is awesome! This is the best place that I have ever worked!

I truly cannot think of anything negative about working here.

Comments

If you want to work with a company that has the best culture in the industry, is growing all the time, has great compensation and great benefits, is always innovating and growing all of it's employee's, then ISG is the place for you!

Unmatched Firm Culture with Strong Career Development

Firm Culture, Team Dynamics, & Transparency of Leadership

Comments

I have been so thankful to work at Insight Sourcing Group in that I am given a significant amount of responsibility on my projects and have had incredible opportunities to develop myself professionally. I also work with an amazing group of people that have truly become some of my closest friends. Working at ISG was one of the best decisions that I have made.

ISG Delivers Great Results to Clients While Taking Care of Employees

Midlevel in Management | Atlanta, GA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

1) Amazing people, 2) A firm that focuses on the well-being and happiness of its employees, 3) Fulfillment of delivering meeasurable results to clients

The occasional late night at work

A fantastic, fast-growing, entrepreneurial firm with a wonderful culture and tremendous opportunities for employees at all levels to shape the future

Experienced in Strategy | Atlanta, GA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great team, great culture, awesome projects / clients, strong compensation

Not a lot! I am very fortunate to be able to work at a great firm

Comments

ISG is a great place to work, and the best part is our people - my colleagues are the best group of folks I could work with, from the standpoints of intelligence, drive, desire, quality, and just being a great group of people to hang out with. Our projects are interesting and challenging and they make a measurable, hard-dollar impact on the clients we serve. Work-life balance is great and we utilize a low-travel model so you are able to spend time at home with family and friends while still seeking the challenges found in consulting.

Great professional growth and experiences by working with a team of talented individuals

Midlevel in Business Operations | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The People

We do focus in procurement so if you decide you want a career outside of consulting or procurement, some of the experiences may not be as relevant.

Comments

If you want to make a decision based on the place that will challenge you and make you the happiest to get out of bed every morning and come to work, Inight Sourcing Group is the place for you.

College graduate finds unlimited growth opportunities

Culture, Work/Life Balance, Growth Opportunities, Client Projects

Growth always creates challenges, but I am extremely happy

Comments

I would highly recommend ISG to anyone looking for a challenging consulting opportunity that didn't require a sacrifice of life quality and allowed for unlimited growth opportunities.

Joining Insight Sourcing Group was the best decision I've ever made; even after 8 years, I've never once looked back.

Midlevel in Management | Atlanta, GA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, camaraderie, excellence in execution

Brand recognition

Comments

Beyond compensation and work life balance, take the time to really get to know the people at a firm you are considering. Go to lunch, talk to employees at various levels, etc. At the end of the day, you will be spending more time with your business colleagues Monday through Friday in a normal work week (regardless of your job/company), so it is absolutely critical that you like the people you work with.

I have grown as a professional and learned to maximize my contribution to the team because of the responsibility and challenges at I receive at ISG.

Entry-level in Strategy | Atlanta, GA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

You are given responsibility as soon as you are able to handle it. The firm trusts you to handle this responsibility, but will also listen to your needs if you become overwhelmed.

Because we are small, each employee has a wide range of responsibilities. Sometimes this includes minor tasks that are not as stimulating, but there is an upside to having a wide range of responsibilites as well.

Comments

A candidate should realize that attitude and genuine interest are two of the most iportant factors we look for during interviews.

Great experience and follow through on promotions

Midlevel in Strategy | Atlanta, GA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture and experience

Work smart. Play hard.

Entry-level in Business Operations | Atlanta, GA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, Work/Life Balance

Limited flexibility due to boutique nature