Insight Sourcing Group

4.6 of 5 stars Average Employee Rating (of 51 Employee Reviews)

Work at Insight Sourcing Group? Log in to Submit a Review

Midlevel in Management

The People

We are low travel which is great for my personal life and overall happiness but for personal growth I may prefer some more interaction

Culture, Client Exposure, High levels of engagement

Comments

I believe that choosing to work at Insight Sourcing Group is one of the greatest career decisions I have ever made

Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Company Culture, the level of responsibility and ownership of a project, and the firm outlook are the three best aspects of this firm.

Towards the end of last year, there were some concerns regarding work/life balance. However, the firm actively put together an internal committee to address these issues and implemented an effective solution firm wide.

Comments

What sets Insight Sourcing Group apart from its competitors is its level of trust in its employees. From day one a new candidate has the opportunity to immediately impact the overall business. Insight Sourcing Group gives its employees the tools and intellectual property they need to complete work efficiently and effectively.

Additionally, the visibility the firm gives to all of its employees regarding the full operational status is beyond comparison. Quarterly meetings are held that detail financial performance, current sales opportunities, and also provide training opportunities for the entire firm.

Finally, the company culture at Insight Sourcing Group fosters a highly collaborative environment. Enjoying who you work with is as important as what you work on. Insight Sourcing Group has regular firm events that promote team building and bonding exercises.

Experienced in Management
Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The best aspects of working at Insight Sourcing Group are the strong sense of community and camaraderie, the challenging and exciting work and the focus on work/life balance.

As with any growing company, we do experience growing pains - sometimes the methodologies and processes that worked when we were smaller cannot scale. Change is hard, but its also tremendously rewarding - we are always looking for ways to get better!

Comments

Yes, we are a firm that is focused on Strategic Sourcing and Procurement, but there are no two projects that are alike. Our niche focus does not translate to boring work - the core of our work is difficult problem-solving, client relationship building and delivery of value to our clients, which is true for any consulting firm.

Entry-level

Culture, Firm Leadership, Transparency

Challenging Clients at times

Experienced in Strategy

Culture, Work/Life Balance, Smart Travel

Smart Travel, (Sometimes) Long Hours

Executive
Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

ISG is a fun place to work, is extremely progressive and successful and it affords great career opportunities

The main frustration with ISG is finding qualified candidates to continue to grow while maintaining a positive culture

Comments

A potential candidate should know that ISG is a fun and challenging place to work where work/life balance and a positive culture are top priority. There are enormous opportunities for innovation and career advancement that are unique in consulting. All consultants get significant amounts of direct time with clients and executives in a true learning environment where developing people is important and valued.

Partner in Management

Culture

None

Comments

The work we do delivers immediate and quantifiable results - we don't conduct studies of what to do next.

Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work life balance initiatives and career development support

Comments

From the beginning, you will have opportunities to take on responsibility and work on projects - ISG does a great job of getting new hires engaged and invested in the firm.

Experienced in Management
Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Firm culture and work-life balance