Work at Willis Towers Watson? Submit a Review

Top notch!

April 2017 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

Brilliant team members... greatly responsive leadership. International presence, complimented with a great international reputation.

Lack of innovative employee development programs, but that could very well be a result of a shaky merger between Willis and Towers Watson. I would give it time before I can fully judge. You will have to depend on self-development.

Comments

If you want to understand HR at full length, give WTW a shot. It will be difficult at first, but the moment you wrap your head around it, it'll be quite fruitful.

Good management, work/life balance, OK comp

March 2017 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

Flexibility; non-stressful environment; work@home encouraged; positive work environment; very good benefits; good communications by all levels of management; personal development encouraged.

Individual compensation tied to multiple units' performance. Management sometimes slow to develop offerings craved by market. Overlapping management layers; very politically correct.

Comments

Understand small salary increases offset by decent benefits, flexible work arrangements, etc.

Experienced in Human Resources

Saint Louis, MO | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Our people. I learn from them every day.

Pace of work is pretty fast - but probably not much different than our competitors.

Comments

The company has offered a lot of career advancement opportunities - including the chance to relocate and change my career focus every few years.

Executive in Human Resources

Toronto | 2010 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people and the intellectual capital

Comments

A great place to work.

Executive in Human Resources

Boston, MA | 2010 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture, the people and great clients!

Comments

Great company to work for, even better after the merger of Watson Wyatt and Towers Perrin!

Experienced in Pharmaceuticals and Health Care

Toronto | 2010 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Going through amerger currently. Unsettled employment situation.

Experienced in Human Resources

San Francisco, CA | 2010 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

was much higher before the merger.